Chapter 28: Blamed Victim

Magsimula sa umpisa

Taehyung felt alone.

Helpless.

Like the time he was lost in a sea of people in a crowded amusement park on a busy day when he was a child.

He had no other choice but to grow up in solitude, to get rid of his trauma that kept him awake at night. He feared that someone, anyone, will suddenly come barging through his door, drug him, and do what his mother has done to him all over again. He ridiculed himself for being so weak and helpless.

Taehyung was nothing but the black sheep, the stain of the great Kim family everyone came to know.

One day... Taehyung brought a girl home with the intention of bedding her and finally get rid of his fears, but he overestimated his courage. As the girl sat on his bed and welcomed him to her arms, he excused himself out of the room for a brief moment, his lungs feeling like it was about to collapse. The floor swayed underneath his feet, vision spinning and spinning, it feels as if everything is collapsing. He collapsed onto his knees first, then hands, his breathing stable and shallow.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung heard Seokjin saying something, but he sounds faraway and muted. "One of the butlers informed me you invited a girl over..."

"I can't do it. I thought I can. But I can't! I-I'm weak. Why am I so weak. I can never get rid of thi—" His stomach flips, Taehyung felt like he was going to throw up.

His body shook uncontrollably and gagged at the thought of another person touching his bare skin. He felt Seokjin's hands gently resting on his clothed shoulder; Taehyung wanted to shrug it off, but he had no strength to do so— this was what he need: comfort, reassurance, and care. If he had received this in the very beginning, his fears would've never gotten out of hand.

"Get up. I'll help you little brother..."

Upon hearing that, Taehyung fixed his eyes on Seokjin's helping hand and followed him back to his room. He was still shaking and Seokjin is standing behind him, his breath hitting the base of his ears as the elder whispered instructions and encouraging words. Temptation roused Seokjin to join his brother as he watches him pound his length inside the girl over and over again. "Do it with me," Taehyung said. "Go ahead, use this slut's mouth, Seokjin hyung."

Seokjin's eyes widened at his request, shocked at the new mask his brother wore as he fucked the girl. The meek boy was gone and is replaced by this being who found joy in power, in dominating, in making others subservient to his will. Lust clouded Taehyung's vision as the warmth he craved, the skin contact his body needed, is fulfilled after months of seclusion. 

Day after day, the amount of women and soon men he brought to his bedroom gradually increased. He became addicted to the sinful feeling... he enjoyed the moans, screams, the slapping of skins as they collided with one another, and most importantly, how they looked so weak underneath him.

Though... that was only his start.

He used his body, his sexuality to seduce men and women, gaining valuable secrets that could trace back to the killer who shot his father dead. He worked tirelessly day and night— selling his body from left to right. He lost his sleep and himself through the process but he was so driven out of his mind to do what his brothers weren't able too that he could care less of his health and wellbeing.