Chapter 8: A Growing Friendship

⚠️ triggering scene: blood

(Y/N) forcefully pry herself off her bed to start her new day as an assistant. She was informed that the head of the butlers is coming to provide her schedules.

Even though her mind is swarming with thoughts from the night before with Taehyung, on how she easily submitted to his wishes by kissing him back, (Y/N) needs to stay professional and deal with personal matters later. Sighing, (Y/N) shakes the tiredness that came in both forms— physical and mental. Her body needs to rest yet her mind screams for her to move and get ready.

Giving herself the mental reassurance she needs, (Y/N) hopped into the showers and hopped out in no time. Her small digits unravels her uniform out from her closet; it was modest and thankfully appropriate.

With her upper body covered with a white long-sleeved button down shirt tucked in a black pencil skirt that reached below her knees, (Y/N) felt nicely covered— happy that she's not revealing unnecessary cleavage nor skin unlike those maids from anime.

'Man, now that I think of it, the girls in those kind of anime looks like sex slaves because of their uniform!' (Y/N) cringes at her thoughts.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Shit. I still haven't applied by makeup to cover my eye-bags!"

"Ms. (L/N)? Are you ready?" A sweet voice was heard outside of her room.

"Oh whatever! Let's go for natural beauty," she scoffs, questioning herself 'what natural beauty?'

The female rushes to the door, stumbling a few steps as she puts her short block heels along the way. (Y/N) twists the knob, revealing a man who's 5'10 tall dressed in a sleek black suit paired with a black bow tie. He welcomes her with a gentle smile and bowed to show respect to his new coworker.

"Hello, (Y/N), my name is Na Jae Min. Nice to meet you!" He holds his hand out for a handshake, but (Y/N) was too star struck at his figure.

He's got that peach-milk skin Adonis look playing on, dark entrancing eyes that made her weak at the knees. He's slim, muscular, with an almost perfectly symmetrical face— an exemplary model to Korean beauty standards. (Y/N) could see why he's the head of the butlers; with his looks, plus with his outgoing charisma, people are drawn to him— they hang on his words and reciprocate his smile quickly.

"Ms. (L/N)?"

"Oh! Yes, nice to meet you!" She shakes his hand. 'Oh my... his hands are soft too!'

"Well here is your schedule," he hands her a paper filled with time stamps. "If you need any help, feel free to enter the butler's quarters. The other maids and butlers are quite intimidated to your status as the assistant of our masters so don't be offended if they're reserved."

"Got it. Thank you, Jaemin."

"No problem. Well see you later! Master Namjoon is calling for me." He waves before walking away.

'Namjoon?' "Is he the last Kim brothe—" (Y/N) stops when she realized Jaemin is nowhere to be found.

(Y/N) shrugs it off and read her schedule instead.

Clean the boys' rooms in this order
Monday: Jungkook and Taehyung
Tuesday: Hoseok and Jimin
Wednesday: Yoongi and Namjoon
Thursday: Seokjin
Be at their room at 9 am sharp to collect their dirty clothes, fix their bed, clean and organize anything that might seem out of place. Extra tasks will be assigned by the boys when necessary.
Extra note: Change Taehyung's bed sheets everyday to keep his room sanitary.