The End......Or It's Beginning

Kiara's P.O.V

I groan as the sunlight makes it hard to open my eyes, I hear someone chuckling and smile when I realize who's beside me.

"Kaden" I whisper as I feel his hand caress my face, I open my eyes to look at the face of the man whom I love more than anything in my life, the man who stood by me and protected me with his everything.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear your voice, you promise me now Kia, you'll never leave me, you're not allowed to leave me ever again okay" tears flow down his face as he mumbles about me being reckless and so brave and everything.
I chuckle and pull him down kissing his lips to stop him.

"Oh, we so didn't want to see that now" Bella laughs as the men groan and women aww at us.

I smile as we pull away and wince when I try to get up. Kaden quickly holds me and helps me to sit up.

Jack breaks first and crushes me in his arms carefully trying not to hurt me.
We both cry as we hold each other, soon we feel another person crying and holding us both and without having to see who, we know it's Allison.

"Angel or not, you're not allowed to fight like that anymore you understand" Jack scolds me and hugs me again, kissing my head as his wolf sniffs me trying to remember my scent and feel that I'm really out of danger.

Everyone takes turns to hold me and scold me, mom cries a lot while dad tries not to cry but seeing tears in his eyes makes me more guilty of hurting everyone.

"Momma" Logan came rushing to the room and climbed the bed hugging me.

I held him tight in my arms and cried, Kaden held us both in his arms and kissed our heads. "I missed you, mommy, don't leave me" Logan cried and held my face "don't leave me, don't take my sister away from me" his words make us frown and I gasped when I remembered what happened back in the war. My hands flew to my stomach and my eyes water when I feel her inside me.

Gwen steps forward to touch my stomach but Logan growls loudly making us flinch at his behaviour.
"Logan, I'm not going to hurt her, I'm just trying to check if your sister is healthy okay" Gwen cautiously steps forward, she places her hand on my stomach and closes her eyes. And the whole time Logan watches her with his guard on.

I look at Kaden worriedly, he squeezes my hand and tries to reassure me.

Gwen opens her eyes and touches Logan's head, his eyes roll back and he faints.

"Logan" I hold him in my arms and look at Gwen "He's the protector" she explains but her aura is different, it's like there's more than she's letting us know. She glances one more time at my womb and signs before stepping back.

"The baby you're conceiving is both dark and light, Logan is the protector of one but" my heartbeat rises when I realise what's she's going to say next.

"We don't know if he's the protector of the light or the darkness"

****************************************************************************

A few months later

Kiara's P.O.V

"Mommy" a sweet voice wakes me up from my nightmare, I place my hand on my stomach and feel her kick me, trying to wake me up.

Kaden is sleeping peacefully beside me, he doesn't know about my nightmares as I've started blocking him away whenever I go to sleep and the baby always wakes me up before Kaden can even sense what's happening to me.