Chapter 10

Kiara's P.O.V
As soon as we reached the packhouse I got out of the car to go to my room but then I heard a howl making me turn towards the direction where some wolves were running towards us. I instantly recognised them as Jack, Alex, Noah, Colton and Kaden 'my Kaden'.
As soon as I saw him I broke down in tears it felt like all my fears were coming back to me, I bent down as his wolf came running to me.

We collapsed into each other, I hugged his Wolf as he buried his head in my neck and sniffed me, I ran my fingers through his fur making him relax as I felt a low growl coming through his chest. He's worried for me, I sighed and pulled away forcing a smile on my face "I'm fine Kaden" I rubbed his ear's he looked at my tears and whimpered "we will talk about this, once you shift back okay?" he nodded and licked my hand before running back to the trees to shift back.

I stood up and suddenly pulled into a hug, I yelped in surprise "I was fucking worried about you Kiki" I chuckled at my Brother's croaked voice and patted his back "I'm fine Jack, now that I'm here with you all, I'm fine" he nodded and we pulled back.

"let's go to my office" Alex suggested, we all agreed and walked inside, as I reached the door I felt sparks tingling through my hand, I glanced at Kaden as he gripped my hand in his and walked with me, it felt like he's reassuring me that he'll be there with me. I sighed and smiled at him.

"Okay so what exactly happened?" Alex asked, Claire, explained whatever happened at the mall and how she found me with Hunters.

"Kiara? Are those two were the ones from whom you escaped?" Jack asked, his eyes showing anger, he's the only one to know about my past apart from our parents, I never told anyone not even Allison.
I nodded "umm guy's care to explain what's going on?" Allision asked clearly in confusion.

I sighed "before Jack's parents found me, I was living with some people who called themself as animal hunter's. I was like 6 years old, my parents were killed in a fire accident I didn't know how I survived the fire, all I remember was my dad was yelling at me to run and my mom pushed me out of the house through back door and locked it. I ran to the warehouse at the end of the road to hide there. After some time some people found me and they told me that my parents have sent them to take care of me. As being a 6 year old, I believed them.
They were not bad nor good with me at the starting times, they gave me food and some clothes and I stayed all day in a small room, but after I turned 10, they started making me do things, I cleaned the house, did laundry, made food for them, they started yelling at me for some small things. I was terrified, I feared them and mostly Master" my voice croaked and I shivered remembering that man.
"Master, that was his name which I was allowed to call, I never knew his name and others used to call him Boss, so I never had a chance to know about him. He was very scary, I was his favourite slave, that's what he called me, at that time I didn't know what his intentions were. As I grew older he started coming close to me.
And one day" I couldn't stop It now, I buried my face in my hands and sobbed "he started doing things to me, he used to use knives, whips, belts on me, hurting me and then saying sweet things afterwards, they didn't allow me to eat some day's, the torture continued for many day's. They used to do things which made me feel disgusted, I wanted to run away, hide but I was trapped, I tried to escape but they always caught me and my punishment was severe they used to draw blood from my skin.
One day as I was leaving to my room after doing all the work, I heard Dillion talking to Master about me, that they were talking about Master finally doing that to me, and they talked about how after Master was done with me, he will allow the others to have fun with me.
As soon as I heard that I ran to my room and locked it. I quickly packed some clothes and prepared myself to ran away. As they decided to do that the next day, I waited until everyone is asleep, after the clock struck 12, I ran away from that house, the guards were fools and I know they will be dozing off at that time. So I finally managed to escape, I ran for days because after I escaped I realised that they been living in a house surrounded by trees, so I ran through the forest. Then one day I was attacked by some wolves whom now I knew as rogues so I crossed a border without knowing that it's Jack's pack, his parents came to rescue me and the rest is all you know" I let out a deep breath which I didn't know I was holding until then.