Chapter 11

Kaden's P.O.V

I groaned slowly when the bright sun lights hit my face, I tried to move but stiffen when I felt someone's hand is laying on my chest, I smile while my heart swells in pride seeing my mate snuggling closer and being comfortable in my arms.

I kiss her hair and move carefully so that I won't wake her up, she frowns when she doesn't find comfort but sighs when I place my pillow in her arms. I chuckle at her cute sleepy face and place another kiss on her forehead before walking out.

Opening the kitchen cabinets I search for pancake mix and start making breakfast for Kiara, "something smells good" Alex moans as he walks inside, I smack his hands away when he tries to steal my food "make your own, this is for Kiara" he smirks when I mention Kiara making me roll my eyes and smile slightly.
Suddenly he sniffs and grins widely "you marked her" I snort "oh yes captain obvious" I take out a plate and place the breakfast on it before turning to leave.

As I was going upstairs the front door opens, Alex and I frown when we smell witches "stop sniffing us like dog's" Gwen roll her eyes as she walks inside. "what's with this sudden appearance Gwen?" I ask as I didn't know she was coming over "we found something about a guardian angel and I thought we should discuss" she says.

Suddenly Alex lets out a growl and his eyes turn golden brown, I think he found his mate, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late" Bella walks inside and smiles widely with some flowers in her hands "I was getting flowers for Kiara, I knew she would like them-wait what's wrong?" she looks around and frown when Alex looks at her with happiness and relief. I smile at him since he had been waiting for his mate from the day he's turned 18. I swear that boy didn't have his first kiss too, that's why even if he's months younger than me, I respect him not because he's my alpha, but because of his policies and his values.

"mate" He smiles and takes a step towards Bella, her eyes widened before she nervously glances at Gwen who smiles and nods at her. Alex walks to her and slowly raises his hands to caress her face, she blushes hard and drops her face to hide her red face. The best moment for them is stopped when we heard a scream coming from upstairs.

My eyes widened when I recognise the voice, I ran to Kiara's room with others following behind me. I slammed the door open and found my mate crying in pain, she's curled up on the bed and crying out loud, I rushed to her side and tried to talk to her but it wasn't helping since she cried, even more, harder every time I touched her.

"did you mark her?" Gwen asks while watching Kiara, I nod while my Wolf is whining looking at our mate in pain. "Kaden, as I said I needed to tell you guys something, as you requested we found every information about guardian angels and this is the confirmation for it, that Kiara is the guardian angel whom we all are searching," she says, "what's happening to her?" my Wolf is pacing trying to come out and it's hard keeping him tied down.

"Bella I need your help, quick come here" Gwen holds her hand for Bella who immediately takes her hand, they both start muttering some words.
Alex rubs my back trying to control my Wolf, zaymar lets out a whine and finds comfort under his alpha.
Tears roll down my face, seeing my mate crying in pain and me not being able to help her is killing me. Soon her cries slow down, she groans and cries softly "we have tried to reduce her pain but her transformation will still go on and now maybe your touch can help her" Gwen says, I quickly took my mate into my arms and rubbed her back which is turning red now, she whimpered and tried to get closer to me.

I settled us on the bed and moved her into my lap, she curls up in my arms and wails slowly while I rub her back. "Kaden you need to move her now, her wings are about to come out," Bella says softly, her eyes are glistening with tears, Alex holds her in his arms. I carefully move Kiara and hold her so that she doesn't fall, suddenly she lets out a loud cry and falls to the floor, I try to catch her but Gwen stops me. "no Kaden, not now don't touch her it's the final stage" she whispers.