Eunsang (Horror)

Y/n Pov:

It was a nice and sunny day, you we're at your friends Eunsang, Junho and Minhee. And one of them I have crush on them.

" Y/n? Do you finish your homework yesterday? " Eunsang ask me and I started to blush. " y-yeah of course " I replied to him and yeah it's him.

The four of you went inside your classroom and your sit mate was Minhee. " Y/n? Do you really like Eunsang so bad? " he whispered you.

You slap his shoulders! Of course they knew about and it was obvious for them!? But Eunsang haven't noticed it before. But I'll wait until the time it happened.

The bell ring and it was lunch time. We decided to eat outside, because Junho want's some fresh air🙄

We find our spot and Eunsang sit next to me. " *choke!? * ehem excuse me?! My throat hurts? " Minhee is still teasing you.

While you throw your ntbk on him 😂 " okay! I'll stop!? Geez " he said and rolled his eyes on you.

" Y/n? What's lunch anyway? " Eunsang ask while looking at you in his eyes. " just simple lunch priki " you said and he can't take his eyes on the meat you have. " do you want some? " you said and he nodded fastly.

You feed him and you noticed him blush. " eww... All I want is fresh air? Not a couple 🙄" junho speak up and he literally roast us.

After eating our lunch, I went to my locker and saw a strange envelope? You wanted to open but, Eunsang interrupt and grab your hand. He noticed the letter and throw it away.

" why did you do that? " you question. You notice from his right hand has blood on it? -

" you Dont have to meet that person, because it was obvious it's a confession... And I'm not letting you " he explained and you completely stop walking. " what do you mean? "

" Y/n? don't you get it? I like you? " he confessed to you and you can't believe what he said to you.

" Eunsang? "

" let's be together okay~ " he said and kiss your forehead against his lips. You felt succeed and it was the best thing happen from the two of you.

" let's go and tell the two that we're together " his voice we're soft and sweet, you went to your class and spotted the two we're gone? And you see his hand are clean now? But you just ignored it.

" we're are they? " he said while holding your hand.

" maybe at the school canteen? " you said and you think about it.

You two were sitmate and he can't stop whispering you, how lucky to have you. You don't want this day to end by now...

You still thinking about that letter from your locker, afterall you saw that when you were a freshman. And it completely stop, and now it's here now? Is that my stalker? -

" AHHHHHH!!!!?!? " all of you heard a girl screaming in the hallway and one by one, scream added. You were scared to hear what happened on there!? -

" Y/n!? Eunsang! Your two f-friends!? " a guy said and you two look each other and run there to check up. You kneeled down of how was sighting it was!?

" this can't be happening?! " Eunsang said and help you out. " Junho!? Minhee!!! " you shout, while Eunsang hugging you.

Week's past...

There body has been buried in rest in peace. Until now the investigation can't stop doing it.

You notice from Eunsang stranges before since they died. He was always by your side.

" Y/n" " yes? " "n-nothing "

He always wanted to say something he didn't finish it? But you finally noticed that since they died? You notice he had blood?

" Eunsang? can you tell me the truth?" you gently ask him and he was confused.

" since the incident? I-i notice that your right it has blood on it? Did you? Kill - " you stop what you were saying.

Because his persona change!? - he jump on you and struggling your neck!

You can't breathe!? " E-eunsang!? " you said his name and he stop. His sweat drop off your face and look at your eyes.

" I'm doing this for you? " he said.

" For what!? Eunsang? "

" I really hate if someone interfere with you some other guy's with my girl... So I killed them... " he confessed and you saw his true nature.

" w-why!? They're are friends!? Why did you kill them for me!? " you cried and you can't believe the guy you like was a psychopath.

" because they both like you... And I have to ended them up! Just for my princess... I love you... Y/n... "