Hangyul {Bad guy?/Au/Smut} Part. 1

Request Sanaa_ol Heheh... Here's your request 😁💕💕💕 I kinda like to make it another part to this request, I was kinda liking this plot so much 😆 because it's fit him so much 😂

Y/n Pov:

It was the first day of school of my third year! I was with my friends the Two Park's "

" hey! Y/n!!! " Jihoon called me out. " just wait! I'm almost done!? " i shout back and left the house...

And I saw them waiting... " why girls always took so long in the bathroom 🙄" Woojin complain me.

" Yah?! I wasn't in the bathroom?! Tsk whatever! Let's just go " I said and they followed me. Me, Jihoon and Woojin are 99 liner...

The three of us were Childhood friends for so long. And also, we're having a same school. It's fun! But not always 😩

To be honest there is a Delinquent in our school and I hate them so much 😒 some times they were bullying me alot. Mostly from Hangyul... His the worst person ever that I ever known!?

If I saw his face! I'm gonna shout him!? " yah? You look furious? " Woojin said and pat my back...

" you don't have to worry about it? We're here now! " Jihoon cheer me up. " thanks guys for the support ☺" I said and smiled at them.

" I just remembered! Daniel hyung is having a party! Are you coming? " He said and I think.

" sure! When? " I said and we're almost at the school gate.

" well it's end of September! So we have plenty of time to prepare 😁" Woojin complain. " okay! - Yah!? " someone just pulled my wrist and we'll look at this?

" what do you want? " I tone him.

" hey? Y/n! It was nice to see you? " Hangyul said and made a grin on his face? " Tsk? Don't come near me... I still don't forget what you did to me!? Stop annoying me!? And go to your stupid Friends!? " I complain him and pulled my hand off him.

I didn't look back at him... " hey?! Did he hurt you?! I'm gonna! -" " Jihoon? You know 😒 you don't have match on him? " I said and he made a cute pout to his on face. I pinch his cute cheek.

" are you guys done? The bell rings? We should go now? " Woojin interrupted us, " do you eat alot? " I ask jihoon and he made a glare. " No im on a diet!? " He complained and snatch my book!?

" YAH!? PABO!!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!? YOU PIG!!! " I shout at him.

" Hahaha!! 😂 " Woojin laugh and we run after him...

Class time...

I was sitting next to Jihoon and my right side is woojin. Goodthing there here for me. And I'm not going to keep thinking of that Hangyul again.

The class has started for 20 minutes ago... And somebody knock the door it was Him... And he had a company, Kim Yohan.

Another annoying person, who loves to tease and flirt student? And of course their " Hyung's " Seungwoo, Wooseok and Seungyoun... I hate them as well...

It's kinda sad though... All of them are handsome and sexy? But they're bullying student like me 😒

And their maknae line... There cute, adorable and innocent!? Innocent? I don't think their not innocent anymore!?😣

Sigh... Such a waste of Visual... And their all talented... Wait?! Why on earth I'm thinking of them?

" Ok class in gonna time out for a minute because I will make you a three groups into 12! " The teacher said she left...