Wooseok {Perfect Man}

Me and my friend Jisoo ask me if i got a boyfriend now but i said i don't have because i'm always working at my job.

" girl! I think its time to have find someone! In your life! " she complain to me and i ignore her.

"Don't tell me you still can't forgot about Yohan? Right? '' she stated and she's right.

" you're right... it's burnded in my mind... i just can't believe he cheated me. I thought that his the one? " i said
and she suddenly stop scolding me.

" y/n its been 1 year? That's already the past? Do you think? That he will come back to you? No? Here y/n i want you to use this app! " she said and give my phone back? With a app?

" what on earth is this jisoo? 😑" i asked her. " its an dating app! Y/n you can find you're ideal type in here! And also if you want to Forgot That Yohan😁 so!!! " she praised me and i agree on her plan!

" okay! Jisoo! I'll do it! But? " i rub my head. " what is it? " " for example? What if this guy? Wanted to meet? Me? What should i do? '' i ask her. And she just pout at me.

" huh~ y/n you have to known to yourself! Choi Y/n! because that's the easy part? " she stated. And the two of us ended the day and went to our own house.

I started my routine in my house, cooking dinner, feeding the dog, working my paper work, taking shower, and last watching some tv😋

Just by myself... i really like someone who always here staying by my side.

I took my phone and started to sign up this dating up thingy?

Jisoo is right I got everything i want? Smart, Talent, and everything else...

" ok... so the last is? A picture? " i made a simple post. Is this okay? Nah! That's fine! I click the start.

And it started! I look at the instruction. And it say? What kind of ideal type of guy i like? That's kinda hard? To be honest im fine with anyway? But i don't want a guy who let me behind...

I type that and it agree! Thats great! This the most best app ever!!! - " oh!? FIND MATCH!? 99% " i look at the screen.

" woah~ his handsome? He looks like an idol? - AHHH!!! HIS CHATTING ME!? W-WHAT SHOULD I DO!? SAY HI!? " im freaking out at the living room!?

Y/n calm down... you can do it!

I open his messages.

Wooseok: " hi~ im Kim Wooseok "

You: " hi! Im Choi Y/n~ nice too meet you."

Wooseok: " is it okay that we can get along🙂 "

He looks like a trusted guy? So yeah!

You: " sure! "

And after that me And wooseok had been takling each other for 5 months. Without seeing each other. His busy also.

Wooseok: " y/n there's something i wanted to ask you about? " he texted me. Good thing im done from my work. And i'm just laying in my bed.

You: " what is it? "

Wooseok: " we've been chatting and calling each other apart... and y/n i wanted to meet you in person if its okay? " he finally said. I jump out from my bed, im a blushing mess!?

W-what should i do?! Agree it? I mean i wanted to see him in person too?

You: " sure Wooseokie, to be honest i've wanted too meet you as well "

Wooseok: " seriously!? So? Tomorrow? 😃"

Already!?

You: " ofc what time or location?😅"