Wooseok {Gay Boyfriend?} Part. 1

Plot 😁: You and Wooseok were friends for so long, and Ofc you have a crush on him!? But will you still love him that his a gay?

A/n: Mianeh~ I just have a guts to do this story, please don't hate me doing this.... I just wanted a different story.

Y/n Pov:

" Y/n? Gwenchana " Wooseok said and I nodded my head, I was slip on the floor and hurt my back. He help me out. It feels like a prince saving his princess...

But that's different from the two of us 😒, he slap my shoulder and scolded me. " aish? I can't believe you're so clumsy person? " he complained to me and pick up my ntbk.

" thanks... " I said in a cold way and left him their... To be honest I don't know if I wanted to stay friends with him?

I mean? His smart? Had a good looks? But inside of him? His a gay... But I really don't care what kind of person is he?

I really respect him though as I friend and yeah our friendship become wider? But the reason is I'm falling in love with him...

What happened if I told him that I love you Kim Wooseok? Maybe he wouldn't accept me...

I went to my sit and lay down, to think... " hey... I'm sorry what I said earlier today~ " he stated and hold my head. I turned around and I pout at him.

" okay then... " I said and I really don't like a specific word or just don't like to talk or to say to him. I always say to him, 'okay' ' I'm fine' or 'thanks' and thats how enough my word is...

Next month we would be graduating and separate ways of life... Maybe that's the thing I needed to do, to forget him. So I don't have this kind of affection towards him, even my mom saw my attitude and emotion, she said Im kinda different...

Next Month.

Me and Wooseok got graduate, and tomorrow are family wants to have a family dinner to each other, well even our parents are friends as well.

How on earth I would escape this?

Night came by and we started talking about each jobs and plan for our future... " Wooseok? Are you dating someone in this kind of days? " My mom ask and I look at her if she's serious about this?

" no unnie? Hahah... I really don't have a plan for that? " he said and drink some water. " if that's so? Why won't you date Y/n? " his dad complain and I choke on my food even him as well.

" I mean you two known each other for long time? Haven't you two like each other? " His dad added and I take a break...

" um? Me and Wooseok are like siblings? S-so yeah... " I said to them, well they don't know what Wooseok is, if he told him what he was? I don't know what will happen to him... I just don't want to see him hurt? Or bullied him... Of what he was? -

" well? I really have feelings for Y/n after all? This past week actually...." Wooseok said and I look at him!? He can't be serious!? His lying???

" Ohhh!!!! " Are both mom's cheer as from the both of us, I felt a hand on my thigh and it's him. " just play along~ " He whispered and we both laughed at each other.

After dinner they left us alone in my house, I lock the door and went straight to him.

" You can't be serious? " I range myself but my heart skipping so fast non stop...

" I just don't want to disappoint my parents? I'm sorry I did that.. " he apologized. And I can't stop thinking about that...

" are you mad? " he ask.

" it's just I was shocked... I mean you don't like me after all because I'm a girl? And - " I stop talking and he hold my hand.

" Y/n... Just help me with this? Let's just pretend that? We're together! Just the sake of our parents? " he said and I look down...

If I say yes? I'm the one who's end hurt in the end and if no? Are friendship will be over just like that, and I will forget him...

" so? " he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" yes... I will do this? Because your my friend and I respect you more than anything? And Wooseok? "

" yeah? "

" don't hate me, because of this? Or disgust by this? " I said and he understands me.

" I won't hate you~ " he hug me so tight and I hug him back and yeah... I choose this because I really like him so much, maybe I should try my best to be with him for awhile...

But this past month I kinda see him from the school gate? And every time I always see him with that guy? Maybe his? Yeah... Maybe....

His phone suddenly ring and he pulled back, he grab his and I saw the picture and name. ' Lee Jinhyuk'

" who's that? " I ask him.

" my friend? " he complained and he left... I sat down at the couch and took my phone... I saw a message? It was Seungyoun?

This guy can't stop texting or calling me? Even the school... He always flirting at me, and Wooseok hates that guy so much.

Seungyoun
" hi~ Y/n ❤"

Me
" what now? Stop bothering me? "

Seungyoun
" I just want to talk someone~ are you free tomorrow? "

Me
" I don't know ask someone else to annoy people? 😒"

Seungyoun
" eyyy! I'm not like that anymore! I changed~ I'm serious though "

Me
" I don't know? "

Seungyoun
" let's just meet each other tomorrow? After lunch ❤"

Me
" hmm okay I'll trust you this time"

Seungyoun
" Yes!!! ❤❤ this is why I like you Y/n!!! See you tomorrow~ 😘 "

I stop texting and this guy has something? - " Yah? Who are you texting at? " Wooseok came back and look at me.

" my friend ask me out. " I smiled at him and he looks confused? He suddenly run to me and tickled my body!?

" Yah!?!? Hahahah!?! Hajima!? - ahh! " the two of us fall each other in the floor, looking each others eyes.

I gulp and I didn't move a single body. This is why I'm crazy over him....

To be Continued.....