Seungyoun {one shot}

Author-nim: WHOAAAA!!! SECOND CHAPTER I MAKING A SMUT NOW!? But im only doing this for the hyungline but im not going to write the maknae well to be honest a had the same age in 02 liner.💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Seungyoun had been a relationship for 1 year. But you two never did a single sex in your life.

You really not in the rush. Because sometimes you always caught him, moaning, and groaning when you were both sleeping, even the bathroom.

You wanted to tell him is he alright. But maybe its not the time to ask. Because i know he would be busy because his one of the X1.

So I understand him. Or maybe? I should do something for him... hehehehehe...

Seungyoun's Pov:

Ughhhh! This frustuation can't wait no more!? If i ask y/n? No!? I don't want to embarrassed my girlfriend. But i wanted to do it.

Will she agree?

" X1! Listen up? PD-nim said he will gave you a 1 month rest! Before your debut showcase? " our new manager said. And all of us nod. The maknaes are so happy to hear about that.

After all what we all through from this show.

" Hyungs!!! Can we all eat a pork!? Im hungry!? " dohyun complain. I was about approaching my bag and phone. I wanted to tell y/n that im going home...

" Seungyoun hyung! Were are you going!? " Yohan said and pulled me in to the group.

" all of us are going to eat!!! And its Seungwoo's Treats!!! " Dongpyo said. While seungwoo didn't expected to happen. " what? Me? Sure!!! Lets go!!!" Seungwoo cheer us.

Wooseok came in me and put his arms on me. And all of us went out!?

Y/N Pov:

Hmmm its late now? He said he will come exact 7:30? Maybe they have already planning there debut.

Im just going up stairs and wait him - wait??? what was that? I come down again and look at the front door.

" SEUNGYOUN!? why are you so drunk? " i rush over him and help him out. " ugh *cough!* s-sorry i-if i wen-t home late... " he said. Ahhh!!!why on earth his so heavy!!!!

I put him in the couch and push his head. " i'll get you some water?! " i was about to go. But he grab my wrist and pulled towards him.

He grab my waist while his other hand rubbing my butt. He attack his soft lip towards. And it was so passionate and fast in the same time.

" mhh ahhh~" i moan inside in is mouth. He bit my lower lip and he entered his tounge inside of me.

I'm out of breath and he taste like alcohol. But i don't care he need me. And i know his been suffering this fustration inside of him.

I pulled out to him. I remove my sweater and short throw it away. I sit on his lap while grinding him.

" ahh~ shit~ Y/N i fucking need you right now... stop teasing me..." he groaned. He sit up and carried me. He kiss my jawline down to my neck.

" i'm going to wreck you this whole night... " he said and carried me to our shared room. He open the door kick it to close. He throw me in the bed. While his taking his hoodie and sweatpants. All i can view on him, his abs and his inspiring tattoos. I look down on him and i didn't expect his that BIG!?

i gulp.

He crawl to the bed while exploring my body with his slender hands... he pulled me up and take of my undergarments and glance at my body.

" shit... i didn't know that my baby is so fucking hot~ this would be a long night? Am i right. " he said. He came lower and butterfly kiss my body.

" ahhh~ Seungyoun~ " I moaned. This is actually our first time doing this... and i didn't expect his so horny in bed.

He sit up and open my leg to see my clit. I was so embarrass but he keeping spreading it. He went down and blow my enterance and it so cold. He suddenly insert two finger inside of me while pounding.

He kiss me again and gave me some dirty/nasty words wispering how much he suffer and waited for so long. " i love you..." he said in his lustful eyes. I wrap my arms to his shoulder and kiss him. How much i love him as well. " i love you too..." i said and he smirk.

He went down again and lick my clit. And added other finger on me. He kept doing the same ryhtm and i was felt a knot inside my stomach. " ahh~ i think i'm coming?! " i came and he literally eat me allot. He didn't miss anything. He pull me up. And kiss me so i can taste myself.

( i really can't focus on this topic😂 its so!!!! Much!? Ive been rolling over my bed making this chapter!!! His my Bias wrecker! And also Seungwoo and Wooseok! Im gonna stop talking now! )

I pulled out and push him to the bed so i can gave him pleasure. I rub his visible dick, i take off his boxer and it spring over me, I it throw at the back. I grab his dick and pump it up and down. Fasten my pace and i can see a precum in it. How on the earth will fit this to my mouth? Oh well..

I lick the head and look at him while licking his dick, I want to tease him so bad. His groaning and whining. What will his reaction i took the whole?

I took it all and while bobbing my head. I think im getting a sore after this? He sit up and hold my hair so he can guide me. He pull me up and down and i think his close. " ahh! Shit!? Im coming y/n! " his dick twiched and he fucking thrusting his dick inside my mouth.

He suddenly and deepthroat it. He pulled and freaking came allot!? He push me to the bed. And spread my legs forcely. And he inserted his dick in me without adjusting his size. It was pain inside.

But he fast his pace. And the bed was creaking. After few thrust the pain was faded. All i can say is moaning, groaning and pleasuring in the same time. It felt so good...

I pulled him in a kiss. And he pull out and i think he wanted to say something. " y/n~ i love you. I love you... " he can't stop saying that. And i felt im coming the second time.

" y/n im coming lets come together..." he said and i nodded.

Few more thrust, we both come and seungyoun felt satisfied. He grab his dick and rub it and it all come allot to my stomach. After that he fell down to me. Knock out.

" y/n i love you..."

" i love you too seungyoun~ahh " i kiss his forehead and we both sleep like this.

Seungyoun's Pov:

Ugh i think i drank a lot of alcohol last night with them... wait? How did i got home? And why am naked? -

WHERE'S Y/N!? - oh? y/n?

Wait!? Don't tell im the one who did this!? AHHHHH!!! I WANTED TO SHOUT but she's look sleepy...

Did we really did it!? When i was drunk?! Ahh atleast my frustrution has gone... but i don't remeber A DAMN THING WITH HER LAST NIGHT!?-

" Seungyoun~ are you awake? " she's awake with those puffy eyes i always love... " y/n? Tell me did we have sex last night!? I didn't even remember anything!? " i said. And she was laughing at me.

" Tell me the truth... i know you've hiding this? For so long... why you didn't tell me? " she said and with a concerned on her face.

" i-i don't you to rush up... and im sorry that im being like this. " i said and she smiled. She kiss me and it was passionate. This is the real kiss ive wanted from her...

" you know its okay that you wanted to do it with me😉" she wink at me. Oh! Hoho!!

" y/n "

" yeah "

" lets do it second round."