Seungwoo (Horror)

A/n: I'm going to write every member's story. Afterall I like gore stuff. Hehehehe but they are just short stories so yeah 🙂

Y/n Pov:

I was just got out from my work, to be honest I really don't want to go home at my apartment.

I felt like someone or something is watching me every night...

It was started at summer time, my parents decided I have to move and live my own life, so I can learn to be independent woman.

The first day of moving, I was moving my stuff in the house while a tall handsome guy came in and ask me If I needed some help. So I say yes of course! I don't want to ruin that moment. " Hey? What's your name? " he ask me. " Y/n! and you? " " Seungwoo " we said are names and smile to each other.

It took a week he always visiting me and bring some food and wine? It was so kind of him, but I was too shy for asking him to stop doing it.

But I just take it away and he did that every day, one month past by. I noticed that he always so nice towards me, just me? He always say story and of course what I always do to day.

And to be honest? I felt like his a creep... He always checking on me, and touching my body and sometimes in some of private part!?

Years past, he was drunk and banging on my door, and good thing I buy some lock on my door, like five of them.

And he finally stop banging the door. I was so scared and nervous, that I would ended up dead.

And until now I'm still living their with a neighbor like him, since that day, he stop visiting me and sometimes he saw me upstairs, I quickly ran inside and lock the door in it.

I felt like I don't want to go home just now, I wanted to see my parents house and it's been years and five months.

To Seoul at Ulsan, were my parent's live. I noticed the gate are open? I close it and I saw the door open wide?

I ran their and saw footsteps in the door!? " did someone break in!? " I thought to myself and think. I saw that footprint from my front door?!

You ran at the living room, saw the place it's a mess!? You saw a trail of blood from the kitchen.

You walk slowly and saw them sitting on the chair laying their death bodies... " NOOO!!? EOMMA!? APPA! " you shout and run to your mom.

You tried to wake her up but it was too late to save them. You cried over them and someone cover your mouth with strange scent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You finally wake up and scan the room!? Your mouth was cover and can't scream or shout for help, it was useless...

You cried and cried over and over, until he appeared to your eyes, you wanted to hurt him but, you give up suddenly...

" do you really think that you would get away from me? " he said and turn your head away from him, he slap your face and tried to look at him in the eye.

He take off the rope around your mouth and throw it away. He suddenly push himself to kiss me, but you were denied it, he was strong and to push him.

" you taste so sweet~ baby girl~ to be honest? I wouldn't kill your parents If they agree to Marry their own daughter? " he said and wiped your tears away.

" how much? Are you going to make me suffer!? " you shout at him. He kneeled down and touch your face.

" until you become mine Y/n "