X1 React to you having a amnesia Part. 3

A/n: well this is for the maknae line... It was so long in the other page... Just like I said they will suffer a 'little bit' and having their happy ending... and first of all... Thank you for giving me a experience for not liking me back...
I didn't loss you... You loss me...

And also? Please stop playing my feelings? You giving my life worst! Because you! 😢😣😔

Junho

it's been past 2 years ago now... And you haven't awake. All of the people you love, your friends, your family and especially Junho.

Everytime his school ends, he always visit you, while holding your diary with him... He always carrying your diary since you got a coma.

He always read your diary, even though he already read alot... When it comes the last page, he was touching and crying...

That you wanted him, how you felt about him. After all that stuff, he always does like you, and he will never regret to be with you...

The Next Week

He did, what he always does... When he got to your room, his eyes, wided and shock. " Y/n? " his voice were shaking...

He throw his bag and run out to you and hug you so tight, he miss you so much...

That's what you thought...

" I'm sorry? But who are you? And why are you hugging me? " you said to him... He pull out and wiped his tears. " what? Do you mean by that? " he was confused.

" I said... Who are you? " your sentence was enough. But he doesn't let you go... He hug you again...

" Y/n... Please can you, hug me... Even you don't know me... " he said to you, you did what he just said.

You heard him sobbing into tears... He suddenly hug you tighter.

" I'm sorry you lose your memories... Those happy memories that we did together back then... Y/n... It's been two years ago now... I miss you... I've been waiting you, to wake up... But it happen that. You don't remember me, Y/n, I've always like you since, I first met you ~ but... *sniff* I want you too come back... " he said and he pull out and saw you, crying in tears...

" I'm sorry... For hurting you for so long... And waited me to come back... But I can't even remember anything about you and me... " you stated to him...

Junho suddenly have a idea. He grab his bag in the floor and throw at the chair... " did you know this? - " " That's my diary? Why did you have this? " you snatch the diary.

You open the diary and saw your hand writing since freshman year... You read it from 5 pages in a row. It was getting dark? Junho doesn't want to go home.

" Y/n! I'll promise! I'll be back!? 5 in the morning!? " he said and hug you for the last time...

After that, you continued to read, until you see a odd story? " did I write this? " you thought to yourself.

Until your parents came to guard you. You didn't fell asleep. You just kept reading the text in the diary, until a photo drop. You took it and scan, it was the guy earlier? You thought and saw his name. 'Cha Junho'

The Next Day

Junho came early, he knock the door and open. He spotted the room you weren't here?

" where did she go? " he was worried and search you all over the corridors and hallway.

Until he heard a familiar voice, it was you, he rush into you, " hey " he said, you suddenly hug him. He was shock what you doing.