Yohan {Fluff}

A/n:hyunjean_ sorry for taking you so long, its kinda hard lately, to wrote in here? Because when I want to write? It suddenly disappeared? It's so bummer 😖 and I really want to finish. And some other waiting stories as well... Im really sorry...

Yohan's Pov:

Me and the boys gave us an vacation for only one week and each one of them went home to their parents and the others went to their recent group like Wooseok and Seungwoo.

While me I went back home to my parents house, to have a hiatus...

Cuz I've got injured this few week... While I was at home, my parents leave with my sister's. Well yeah I'm alone and I feel like I should do something before I got bored.

I put my jacket on me, and went outside. To have nice cold wind, I look up, and their are shooting star's all over. I took my phone and pulled a video on it. So I can show this my member's -

" wait? That's odd? - OHHHHH!!!! " The asteroid is almost hit to my house!? But it went in the back. Good thing their's no much people around here?

I tried to run up to go their, I grab my mom's broom for protection! I open the door and closed behind me, it was full of smock!? - " *COUGH! * *COUGH! * " I can't breath or see!?.

Until I saw a black person who's standing right in front of me!? I strike the broom to that person and it just grab it!? And I saw a hand! -

" P-please!? Don't hurt me!? - " I cover my myself up and that person take my broom and throw it away!? And I can feel it close!? Until I felt someone's holding my arm!

I need to man up!? I shouldn't be scared! I grop that person arm around and flip he or she's body!? I don't care what on earth is that person!? Or maybe a alien? -
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Shit!? - oh um it's a girl!??? I'm in so much trouble!? " I saw the girl that I flip over!? And I think she's fainted? I tried carried her in my back to my room and put her down to my bed.

I look at outside of my window and the thing came in my backyard wasn't their anymore? It literally disappeared??? Is she's an alien?

Oh my God?!

But? that doesn't make sense? I mean, she looks cute to be an alien? Right? Wait? What on earth I'm thinking? - " Whoaaaaaaaa!!!!! " I screamed because she's finally wake up!

She look at me and her hand touch my head, a mysterious light waves came to her? And that's the only thing I remember....

The Next Day...

I woke up in my bed, my head hurts... Suddenly I felt a someone's hugging me?

I look behind and ITS HER!?? " You? Who are you anyway? " I said to her while she's waking up? But there's something felt wrong with me? I-i don't know why? But my heart keeps beating so fast?

She sit up and gave me a smile on her face. " Good Morning master 😊" she said and did she called me? "Master? '

Ohhh!???! " what's wrong? Did I say something wrong? " she said and suddenly pout?! " ehem... I'm Kim Yohan! and please don't called me Master? Because I don't know you? " I said and I think she doesn't understand what I'm saying?

" But? Master! I mean Yohanie~ let me introduce myself! I'm subject # 156428534527851642972927950294 in short called me Y/n 😊" she introduced herself and why their are so many numbers? And her name is Y/n? Cute 😗

(LMAO!!!😂)

" so? Y/n... Where did you come from? And why did you went here? " I ask her and she just stared at me.