Obsession Part 2

Credits:Nana090393

No one's Pov:

What a sly girl... This wouldn't happen if you dated him, now I will take my chances to get you, but now I have to kill this person before gets you.

Y/n Pov:

I was at the hospital guarding Yohan was sleeping. Well of course his members and his family went to visit him.

" Y/n gwenchana? " Wooseok said to me while trying to help me out from this problem. " No, Wooseok... This doesn't make any sense? " I cried and lean down on my knees.

" everything's will going to be alright, there's hope. Don't forget about it Y/n? " he calm me down and I hug him, he hug me tight and wipe my tears away.

4 Hours ago...

Shit? W-what happen? how long did I sleep? I tried to stand up, from my chair, but I can't fucking stand or Move my body!?

Wait? w-why is the room smell rotten flesh? -

I grab the string from the curtains, to pull me up!?  But it nearly broke " ahh! - " I succeeded and fall at the floor. ' shit? It's night time?... Yohan?! ' I thought to myself and crawl over him.

I noticed blood over the floor, His arm suddenly fall down, " N-no? " I said and pulled up myself, by the bed and my eyes clear seeing him dead...
I can't believe someone would killed him!?

" Yohan!? " I jump onto him, trying to wake him up!?

" please! Wake up!? Nooo!!! - why.... " I cried at his chest, crying over him...

" I'm sorry... I didn't protect you... Over him... " I said and confess to him, even though his death.

After that, the door open by Junho, he was covered in blood and he looks in a hurry? " J-junho!? "

" there's no time! - Y/n let's go!? " he said and pulled my hand. But I can't stand. He carried me in his back. And runaway from this place.

Evey hall at the hospital, there so many people died, nurses and doctors. Aggressive and desperately killing them, it's like they were cannibals were taking out there intensive.

" Y/n!? Junho!?! " Wooseok and Dohyun shout at us, they were covered in blood as well?

" Hurry!? - * BANG! * " a loud gun shot, and killed Dohyun straight to his chest. " Dohyun!? - Why? * BANG! * " another shot came by and killed Wooseok right in his face.

I let go of Junho and tried to run, but he pulled my arm, " Y/n!? Everyone is all dead!? - why can't you just let me help you!? " he said while holding my shoulder.

" I don't want you to be dead, just like them.... I-its all my fault... " I cried at him and he pulled at his chest, to calm me down.

" Y/n... I know your crying... Come here... So I can hug you... " a voice echoed through the hall and the person appeared infront of us.

He was wearing a mask, he was holding Hyeongjun with a stab on his throat...

Me and Junho runaway from. " don't you dare... Runaway at me my love... I'm doing this because I love you and I wanted you to come back... Just like old days... " he said and started to laugh like a mad man psychopath.

We ran and ran away from him, we turned right and another guy showed up!? With a mask??? " how on earth he show up in here??? " Junho implied and grab my hand and run away again. He was holding a axe and run towards us!!!

I turned my back and they were two guy's running towards us!? - " Junho! Y/n!? Here!? " Seungwoo said and pulled the two of us inside the room with no light. He closed the door with a handle of a broom with an heavy table.

" are you guy's alright? " Dongpyo check on us. But I wasn't talking, because my fear started to running around my head... Thinking the day's that his hurting me and making his slave...

" where's Wooseok hyung? and Dohyun? " Eunsang ask Junho. " there both dead... " Junho tried to explain to them. Its only the five of us in here...

" whatever you do... Even though you close that door... He will killed us... " I stated to them.

" Y/n? Don't say that? " Junho complain to me.

" afterall it's my fucking fault!? Why there all dead?! Huh!? " I shout at him and silence came by.

" what do you mean? Do you know all of this fucking mess? Y/n? " Seungwoo angered at me.

" No?... T-this wouldn't happen if I didn't date him and become my boyfriend in the first place... And now he wants to take revenge... " I explained to them...

" then can you tell us? What happened? " Eunsang pleaded.

" okay... It all started when I first met him... "

To be continued...