Wooseok {Lip Balm/Kiss}

Y/n Pov:

Me and friend Wooseok are at his house. I was having sleep over with him last night and now Im staying here again.

I was about to leave, but he didn't let me go home. Right now, Wooseok is in the kitchen making some lunch for us.

While me still thinking in his bedroom. I fell myself in his bed, I can smell his scents in his blanket and his pillow. " whoa~ I like the smell~ " I thought to myself.

I stand up and went to his wardrobe, to take his favorite hoodie. I take the black one, to be honest this is the one I love it. I take off my shirt and wear his hoodie.

I love every of him... but were just friends after all...

I look around to his bedroom and I saw a lipbalm in his drawer desk? I sit at the side of the bed and Take the lipbalm.

I open it and its so sweet~ I look at myself in the mirror and put it on my lips.

I taste the flavor and it was cherry, His favorite - " oh? Y/n? What are you doing? Your wearing my hoodie and the lipbalm? I just buy that yesterday let me see... " he suddenly came in and close the door behind him and walk closer.

I felt a heavy pound from my chest like im going to explode.

He held my cheeks and his face is only 2 inches!? W-what!? I didn't even move a single bit... I look at his eyes and he look at me also.

He has this cute puppy eyes it makes me feel weak when I look at it. And then he lean down and kiss me...

I didn't expect this to happen. He pull and look at me... " it taste cherry~ " he said and kiss me again. It was passionate and gentle.

It was in the perfect ryhtm...

" Y/n? " he pulled out and cup my cheeks...

" yeah? "

" I like you~ " he confess.

" Wooseok~ " I felt so happy... Im the luckiest girl in world to have this guy. But I felt like I don't deserve this him.

" so aren't you saying anything to me?
Y/n~ " he said while grabing my waist.

" Like you too~ Wooseok and I really like you when we first ment - ah! " he didn't let me talk and he just kiss me again.

I kiss him back and he smirk when I did that. He pull me closer to him, I fold my arms to his shoulder's lenght.

We both walk and sit at the bed. He tap his lap, I was embarrass... " Y/n~" he said. And I obey him.

He kiss me again, and it was better, I felt like i'm in his world. Our kiss become a makeout session. He bit my bottom lip, and he entered his tounge at me, it was hot and bold. After that someone called out to his phone.

" aish? This kids won't text texting me? Now where were we? " he throw his phone and hold me tighter.

And now he’s kissing me again. Once, twice, until I’ve had a taste and realize I’ll never have enough. He’s everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he’s kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I’ve never known before.

He didn't stop, I was about to lose breathe, until I felt a knot to my stomach, but I ignore it. I didn't realize I was grinding him and he was moaning and groaning.

After few kiss... He let go his lips and our forehead touch. He kiss my nose and he was happy.

" Y/n I've always wonder if your lips were soft... and I was right~ " he snuggle to my neck and it was the best.

We've hugging each other for 5 minutes... Until we realize we didn't eat lunch! " Wooseok lets go~ i'm kinda hungry now " I pout at him, while I was about to stand up. I felt wet inside of my pantie!?

I went straight to the bathroom and look at it. SHIT!? - " *knock* *knock* yah? Look? " he pointed at his grey sweat pants. And I was shock to see it. Did I really did that!? Shit!!! I was completely turn on!?-

He walk closer and bend down, " later at night~ We should continue it~ ok baby? " he tease me and Hold my hand. Oh my god!? I think I will be done by him.