Hyeongjun x Seungyoun {Fluff}

Requested byKnightInAWhiteHorse  well this is kinda my first time writing this? But I'll make it fun 😁 and I know some gay stuff heheheh! And I'm into that 😌 but for now I'm not making one in a smut version maybe next year, so I want to prepare myself for that! Chao~🌼

Hyeongjun's Pov:

Me and the maknae line were having a movie marathon in the living room, while the hyung line were outside for a day.

The staff gave us a one week break, and good thing they gave us a break 😁 since we were all close together.

All the Hyung were pinching my cheeks non stop, even Yohan and Seungyoun hyung😒

" Hyeongjun-ahh kyeyowa~ " Dohyun compliment me while rubbing my faces. " He look's like a innocent puppy 😗" Minhee said and I glared at him.

(A/n: all of us admitted that his literally a puppy~)

" okay I admitted that I'm a puppy 😒"
I said and the hyung line come home? " wuahhaha! Hyeongjun you really admit that you're a puppy? " Seungyoun hyung tease me.

He run towards to me and squash my face like cheeks made by marshmallows! And it's embarrassing for me.

" Hyung's brought some food! " Seungwoo hyung said and all of us rin there and of course Dohyun is already their 😂

" hyung what's that! In the paper bag!" Dohyun said and can't help it to eat right a way. " what chicken feet again? 😑" he complained and walk away from the kitchen. " ohh!!! Wooseok hyung!? You buy so many? " Minhee said and take one piece.

" Seungyoun? Is it fine that maknae watch some RPG movie? " Yohan and Seungwoo ask them? " RPG? " I said and they push the five of us.

" any movies is fine with us hyung~ " Eunsang said and Minhee smack his head. " you really don't know anything? " He said and grab Eunsang away. I was about to approach Junho.

But - " Hyeongjunie!!! Can I hug you for a minute please!!! " Seungyoun grab my shoulder and backhug me, after second I can't breath!!! - "SEUNGYOUN HYUNG!!! " I complain him and he still doing it!!

This hyung likes skinship 😖😳

Seungyoun finally let me go, before that he whispered something and I couldn't hear what it was?

" HYEONGJUN!!! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN TRUTH OR DARE? " Dongpyo shout my named and I run through the living room!

Seungyoun's Pov:

I whispered Hyeongjun before he leave, "saranghae dongsae~ " I said and I think he didn't hear what I said?

It's not like I'm a gay? It just I have affectionate towards too who is younger than me? Especially my member's.

Like I don't have siblings 😔 but now I have 😁and it was so fun to have them.

When it comes to Hyeongjun! His literally cute and adorable person~ and after that, I heard Dongpyo called him out to play with them.

" yah? we're not watching RPG with the maknae line? Their not 18?" Wooseok complained, while fixing the foods.

" hyung? It's not like you haven't watch one or read one? When you were in their age 🙄" Hangyul said to him and I laugh how right he is 😂 " well? It's not bad to watch it? Because as a guy that's are natural habitat " I said and Yohan glare me.

" Well not me! " Yohan freak out and went to the younger boy's to mess them up.

All of us laugh and didn't agree that movie, minutes past by, we set everything up for our dinner.

As a hyung we need to protect them and of course their young, after that I sit next to Hyeongjun in the couch it seems like they have their own companion.

SEUNGWOO ➡️ DONGPYO

HANGYUL ➡️ DOHYUN

WOOSEOK ➡️ MINHEE

YOHAN ➡️ JUNHO ➡️ EUNSANG

So far so good at night, it was 11:11 at night? And the maknae were half of sleep while this young boy with me is sleep as well.

I put his head to my shoulder length, just to make sure he wouldn't get pain in his neck 😅

" Dohyun? Did you eat my popcorn? " Hangyul ask Dohyun.

" nope. " he lied.

" don't lie to me, maknae. Then care to explain in the corner of your mouth?" Hangyul complain and Dohyun just wiped away that he doesn't know what his saying.

" Dongpyo~ aigoo!!! " Seungwoo is keeping Dongpyo his baby, but they really look like father and son.

" Minhee-ahh? Don't you know that Junho cheated Yohan? " Wooseok is telling him some gossip even though is all made up.

" Oh? Jinja? " Yohan question.

The two of look each other, while Eunsang interrupt by them. " Junho is mine. " Eunsang said while Yohan gasp and laugh at the situation in here.

I laugh at them, while I felt Hyeongjun hug me tight? I think he thought me as his pillow.

I hug him back and I caress his fluffy curly hair, I was thinking? Does it suit him if he rebond it? I don't know.

I continue hugging him, until I close my eyes, how tired this day was. But Goodthing we have time for each other.

The Next day.

The staff gave us a project for Halloween tomorrow, and it just this day.

" Are we going to wear costumes? " Wooseok questioned about it but they didn't answer him.

We were at a room, putting us makeup and we're about to start. They made us one by one to pick a paper inside that box.

After that I was curious what will it be!!!

Time past by and we pick up our plastic bags and wore them 😂

Seungwoo 🐸
Seungyoun 🐵
Wooseok 🐻
Yohan 🐼
Hangyul 🐘
Junho 🐯
Dongpyo 🐶
Minhee 'giraffe' (there's no sticker)
Eunsang  🦁
Hyeongjun  🐝
Dohyun 🐧

" WAHAHAHAH!!! 😂 Seungyoun hyung!! You don't have to wore a monkey costume! " Hangyul laugh at me.

" Because you already look one hyung 😂 " Dohyun ended up and they both runaway cuz I chase them down.

Author's Pov:

Damn they are so wild? I-i mean!? after that 😂 they take a pictorial and post it to their social media sites.

After that, they went to their position for 'Like always '

(a/n: i really wanted to show the video clip, but the internet is jam broke!!!!)

" Seungyoun hyung? Gwenchana? " Hyeongjun look before him laying down at the floor.

" I'm fine... Atleast it's fun 😂" Seungyoun said while Hyeongjun help him out to get up.

" Gotcha!!! - GUY'S I CATCH A BIG BEE!? " I told them and they attacked Hyeongjun 😂

The day ended so early, they can back to their normal break.