Dare 53

HOLY CRAP THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DARES IN EXISTANCE-

Thank you Black_Paladin

Taylorrrrr! I dare you to prank Ratch by getting him one of those coffee mugs that says "I love you" on the outside, but says "you're going to be a dad" at the bottom (make him coffee or something so he'll drink it and see XDDD)

~

Author: BWAHAHAHAHAHA-

Bee: <RATCHET MUST NOT SEE THIS-> *pushes the docbot out hurriedly*

Ratchet: *only groans this time*

Everyone else: *looks at Taylor in shock*

Taylor: *holyscrapholyscrapholyscrap* I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!

Team Prime: *relaxes*

Smokes: Phew, you scared us there.

Alpha: Yeah, no kidding.

Taylor: *super flustered and embarrassed* We haven't even- *pauses* You know...

Bulk: Interfaced?

Taylor: *shakes head furiously*

Arcee: Alright, good, we though Ratchet had gone and sparkbonded with you without telling us.

Bee: *walking back in* <Yeah, Cybertronians don't interface until they've bonded.>

Taylor: *blushing really hard*

Omega: AAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE SO CUTE!

Miko: Agreed! *jumps over to Taylor and glomps her* A dare is a dare, though, so you gotta do it!

Taylor: *hides face in her hands* This is going to be terribllllle...

Miko: *hugging her* You ready to take her shopping, Bulk?

Bulk: *chuckles* Yeah, sure thing. *transforms*

Miko: *pulls a blushing Taylor inside*

Team Prime: *oh, this is going to be good*

*the following morning*

Taylor: *taking a deep breath as she sits on the couch and waits for him*

Ratchet: *slowly walks out of his berthroom and over to the consoles*

Taylor: *alright, here we go* Honey?

Ratchet: *tired* Hmm?

Taylor: *holding the mug backwards* You shouldn't go straight to work so early in the morning. I made you this... your holoform can take this, right?

Ratchet: *looks at it slowly* Oh. *transforms and holoform appears* Probably.. I fixed the purging problem. *sluggishly walks over to her*

Taylor: *she thinks he's adorable when he's sleepy* Here, you can sit by me and cuddle until you wake up. *pats the spot on the couch next to her*

Ratchet: *nods once and plops down next to her, closing his eyes for a moment*

Team Prime: *meanwhile, they hiding around the corner to see the show*

Taylor: *sidehugs him for cuddles* Aw, you stayed up late again last night, didn't you?

Ratchet: *leans on her shoulder and nods*

Taylor: *chuckles* Haven't I gotten onto you about that enough already? *hands him mug, purposely hiding the writing* Here, this should help.

Ratchet: Thanks... *takes it slowly*

Taylor: *kisses the top of his helm* My pleasure, sweetspark. *she's dying on the inside*

Ratchet: *drinking it for a few minutes, still leaning on her* Hm. This is actually fairly pleasant.

Taylor: *trying really hard not to freak* Yeah, I even bought the mug for you, too.. *she wants to cry and laugh at the same time*

Ratchet: You did? *smiles and kisses her cheek* Thank you. I suppose you'll have to make some more of this for me, then. *takes another sip*

Taylor: *blushes* Y-Yeah..

Ratchet: *finally sees the writing 'you're going to be a dad'* HCK- *spews out coffee*

Taylor: *hides her face in her hands cus she doesn't want him to see her smiling*

Team Prime: *still around the corner, have all covered their mouths to stuff down their laughs*

Ratchet: *coughs harshly* YOU'RE- cough - YOU'RE SPARKED???!!

Taylor: *she's shaking from laughing silently so hard*

Ratchet: *worried* Taylor, how on Cybertron is that possible? *grabs her arm*

Taylor: *pulls away cus she doesn't want him to see her dying of laughter*

Ratchet: *thinks she's upset* Taylor... *carefully hugs her* Taylor.. is everything alright?

Taylor: *still laughing silently, tears in her eyes now* I-I can't-

Ratchet: *he is very concerned* Sweetspark.. did the spark sliver.. get you sparked on accident?

Taylor: *wait what* I didn't even know that was possible! *looks up at him in shock*

Team Prime: *hold up-*

Ratchet: *sees her red face and feels awful*

Taylor: *realizes what she just did* Oh..

Ratchet: *hugs her furiously, face buried in her shoulder* I am so sorry! I didn't think it was possible... you're spark was only supposed to keep you alive, not give you a sparkling!

Taylor: *now she feels bad, too* No, Ratchet, it's not like that! *pulls away and takes the mug*

Ratchet: *confused*

Taylor: *pulls off the sticker that says 'you're going to be a dad'* I'm so sorry, this was just a dare! It wasn't real! I'm not sparked!

Ratchet: *dumbfounded*

Taylor: *worried* ...Honey? Are you okay? *sad tears* I'm so sorry, that was awful, I should have just said no..

Ratchet: *hugs her tightly again* I'm not mad. Just relieved.

Taylor: *sniffs* O-Okay... *hugs him back* That was so dumb, I'm really sorry.

Ratchet: *nods* It's alright. *looks at the mug and sees the real printing 'I LOVE YOU'*

Taylor: *notices what he's looking at* Oh. *pulls away and cuddles on his arm instead* That's what the mug actually said. I figured if I was buying one for you I might as well get a good one.

Ratchet: *smiles softly and takes it* Thank you. *kisses her forehead* You know... I wouldn't mind having a sparkling one day.

Taylor: *was NOT expecting that* Y-You would?

Ratchet: *leans his head on top of hers* In the future, yes. I want nothing more than to spend it with you.

Taylor: *super blush mode activated* O-Oh... *swallows and rubs his arm* Yeah.. me too. I want to be with you forever.

Ratchet: I love you, Taylor. *takes her hand*

Taylor: *smiles and squeezes it* I love you, too, Ratchet.

Team Prime: *well they were going to laugh but now it's just too cute*

Miko: *whispers* They need to get fragging married...

Omega: *whispers* Agreed. Ratchet seriously needs to propose to her.

Team Prime: *all nod in agreement*

~

Thank you so much for the ask!!! I loved the absolute adorableness.