Ask (?) 12

From my friend TeamBumbleBlades (I will do the dare after this!)

WRENCH! REVEAL YOUR BACKSTORY!

~

Author: HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE-

Ratchet: aGAIN?!

Taylor: *sitting on his shoulder* Oh, don't worry, it's an ask again. *pats helm with smile*

Author: So, this Ask involves one of the characters that I added a little while ago. RATCHET'S DAUGHTER WRENCH *poofs*

Ratchet: Wait, HOLD ON-

Wrench: *appears* WAGH?!

Ratchet: OoO!!

Taylor: *shocked* I thought you said your daughter was in a refuge off-world?!

Wrench: *blinks* I was a second ago...

Autobots and humans: Welcome!!!

Author: *laughs* This is my Ask and Dare book for my Autobot and Decepticon friends! I included you recently, and you have an ask!

Smokes: *looks to Ratchet* I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A DAUGHTER?!!!

Arcee: I didn't either...

Bee: <I don't think any of us did!> *looks to Optimus*

OP: *smiles a little at Wrench* It is good to see you again, Wrench.

Bulk: OF COURSE he does.

Omega: Well, he and Ratchet are best friends.

Wrench: *calms down a little* Oh, hello, Optimus. Good to see you again. Not really sure what's going on, but if you're here it can't be anything- *sees Ratchet* SIRE?!

Ratchet: *staring at her with wide optics*

Wrench: *tears up a little* Sire!! *runs over and hugs him*

Taylor: *almost falls off* Woah!

Ratchet: *startled, but hugs her back*

Alpha and Omega: AAAAWWWW-

Freezecharger: *slaps their helms*

Wrench: *lets go and grabs his shoulder plates* YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED!! You didn't contact me, and there was no word of you for years!! Why didn't you comm me?!

Ratchet: *snaps a little* How was I supposed to? I lost all communication with most Cybertronian life forms once I arrived here with Optimus!

Wrench: *angry* You didn't even tell me you were coming here! Do you know how LONG it's been?! How crazy everything has been back at the refuge?!

Ratchet: *mad* Well, as far as I know, you made no attempt to contact me either, ever since you left for that "refuge"!

Wrench: *furious* WHAT?! Of course I did, how dare you- *arguing continues*

Taylor: O-O *looking back and forth between the two*

Autobots: *backing away nervously*

Smokes: Yeesh...

Bee: <She is so much like Ratchet...>

Miko: Scrap...

Author: *getting annoyed* HEY!

Wrench and Ratchet: *freeze and slowly look at her*

Author: *crossing arms and tapping foot* Could you guys blow up at each other later? Wrench, you have an ask you have to answer!!

Wrench: *looks at ask* Oh.. *rubs back of neck cables sheepishly* Alright, sorry...

Taylor: *looks at Ratchet* Good grief, what was that?

Ratchet: *clears throat awkwardly* My apologies...

Wrench: *takes a vent* Okay.. so, my backstory, huh? Well, I'm Ratchet's daughter, obviously. Adopted, of course, but he did raise me, and my younger sister, Screwdriver. No matter how hard work and the war got, he always made time for us.

Wrench: Screwdriver, my sister, and I, were adopted towards the end of the war, and we never knew our original creators. Watching my sire, I was captivated by his work, and motivated to become a medic like him. Although I only saw little battle when I finally did become a field medic, I enjoyed working with him.

Wrench: After the war was over, all Cybertronians went there separate ways. Sure didn't really know where he was to go yet... he only knew that he was following Optimus, who is like an uncle to me. I heard news of several heading to a refuge created early in the war, and figured my work would come to better use there. Screwdriver was supposed to come with me, but... she went missing before I left. *looks to Ratchet* I still don't know where she is...

Ratchet: *saddens*

Taylor: *places hand on his faceplate*

Wrench: So that's where I have been for several years, and my work is very much appreciated there. *glares at Ratchet again* But I never knew whatever happened to my sire.

Bulk: Wow..

Smokes: I'm still getting over the fact that Ratchet has a daughter.

Bee: <TWO, no less!>

Arcee: And he willingly adopted them...

OP: I was there when he did. I was a tad bit surprised with him as well, especially after his.. past.

Ratchet: *glares* Is it THAT hard to believe?

Everyone except Taylor: YES.

Taylor: No. *blinks innocently*

Wrench: *looks at Taylor* Who is that?

Ratchet: Oh. My human charge, Taylor. I am assigned to guard her from the Decepticons.

Omega: *leans into Wrench's audio receptor* They're a thing. *whispers*

Wrench: *shock*

Miko: So, why are you called Wrench?

Wrench: *thinks, grins evilly* Well, it was really just the designation Sire gave me.. *reaches behind her* But I have taken it very much to heart.. *slowly pulls out wrench*

Ratchet: O-o *sets Taylor down*

Taylor: ???

Wrench: *lifts wrench up slowly* I have been taught by the best... *grins evilly at Ratchet*

Ratchet: *backing away*

Wrench: YEET-