Dare 61 & Ask 24

A dare (and an ask) from my friend Nnaukv

I have dare for Author, try now to characterize each decepticon by yourself. And Question: Which Decepticon is your favourite?😃

~

Author: *as the tickle fight continues in the background* Oooh, very interesting!

Author: I'm going to assume "characterize" equals "impersonations"! So, let's start with our wonderful leader!

Author: *puts on super scowl-y face* I will one day lead both earth and cybertron!! *shakes fist but then softens* But I may not because my friendship with Optimus may or may not have been rekindled. :D

Author: *cocks a hip and flips head* No, I, Starscream, will be leader! I'm selfish and such a liar, but I do have a soft side that I don't always show!

Author: *hisses and turns creepy* Humans, when your kind goes extinct, your heads will be a part of my collection. *smiles a little softer* But probably not Jack.

Author: *turns serious* I am Dreadwing, and I must live my life with honor.

Author: *gets on all four and roars* I AM PREDAKING!! RAAAWWWWWRR!! *cute face* And I'm actually both cool and adorable!

Author: *zips her lips*

Author: *winks and blows a kiss* The doctor is ready to see you now! *chuckles* And trust me, Knockout is actually a very kind and loyal Con!

Author: *grins big and adorable like* I'm Breakdown, and while I love to wreck stuff, me and Bulkhead, and the other Autobots, have been getting along much better now!

Author: *salutes* We are the Vehicons! *giggles* And we are ADORABLE!!

Author: *thumbs up* And that's everyone! *pause*

Author: *oh wait*

Author: *sighs*

Author: *covers one eye* Illogical. 

Author: *crosses arms* Now I'm done. 

Author: And they are ALL my favorites!!!

*lots of laughing, squealing, and chaos in the background grows louder*

Author: *beams* Now, the Cons gotta get into this tickle fight! *poof*

Cons: *appear*

Author: *waves hands with more magical sparkles*

Cons: *activate holorforms suddenly*

Author: *points* GO. TICKLE.

Cons: *confused*

Author: *pushes them into the pile* TICKLE FIIIIIIIGHT!! *jumps in as well*

*more fun tickles*