Ask 1!!

You guys are really digging in today!! Thank you!! Okay, so this is another one from @TeamBumbleBlades . (She said this after reading her other dare XD)

Me and my ocs: *laughing our afts off*Rewindspeed: Kay, can we tell them?Why not? Shouldn't hurt them. We'll do it as their ask though. *clears throat* Ratchet, Smokescreen, and Bumblebee. How do you feel about Ratchet having Optimus as a sparkmate, Bumblebee and Gearshift, a young wild card, as kids, Smokescreen having Gearshift as a wife and a daughter named Rewindspeed, making Bumblebee an uncle and Ratchet a grandfather?Gearshift: Oh god. Why would you tell them?Because they should know this. Also Smokescreen how do you feel about being my guardian! My name is Kay, and I found you all broken. I fixed ya!Rewindspeed: Answer it! And it's okay to be weirded out.Gearshift: Rewindspeed, you are just like your sire. Rewindspeed: Whatever, Mom.

~

Everyone here: Author, Ratchet, OP, Omega, Bee, Arcee, Wheeljack, Bulk, Ultra Magnus, Smokes, Miko, Jack, Raf, and Taylor

Author: Okay, so, what do you guys think?

Ratchet: As a sparkling? Oh, wait, I read that wrong.. !!!

OP: !!! *looks at Ratchet slowly*

Ratchet: *embarrassed* erm, well, I admit that we are close-

Omega: AWW

Ratch: SHUT UP! Anyway, I only see him as my closest friend. As family, but not in that way.

OP: *nods* I agree, however, the idea behind sparking children. Bumblebee is already like a son to me. And I would be very pleased to have a daughter.

Ratchet: ... I do like that, yes. And having a grandchild would be nice... Rewindspeed, was it? You seem very much like your sire..

Bee: <I'M AN UNCLE??> *turns to Optimus* <AND THANK YOU!!!!>

Arcee: I can see the whole family thing. It's nice, I suppose.

Bulk: I don't ship them, but the kids seem cute!

Wheeljack: Gearshift seems pretty reasonable...

Ultra Magnus: Then I like her.

Author: Smokes? You should say something too.

Smokes: *is stunned* Wha- I- they- YES!!!! And I want a charge, too! Like her!!!

Miko: YES ANOTHER HUMAN FRIEND!!

Taylor: She seems rather excitable! :)

Jack and Raf: Yeah, she seems nice

OP: The family structure seems very nice, despite me and Ratchet being.. that...

Author: Oh, they also said this:

Also, tell Smokescreen great work for us!Rewindspeed: Yeah, he got Gramps perfectly!Gearshift: and don't forget the fact that Smokey becomes a Prime after Optimus... y'know. *makes a dead face* Yeah... that was a bit hard.

Smokes: YOU BET I DID! Thanks, guys. WAIT HOLD ON, PRIME??

OP: *stunned* I am.. I will..

Everyone else: *shock*

Author: Okay, I think we will end here. Clearly too much shock. Guess you were right. Thank you guys for the first Ask!! It was very good and fun to write.

Bee: <Again with the write thi->

Author: SEE YA 

*click*