24⚠

Ooo, *sigh*so now what? Oh well*sees alot of girls surround bts. *sigh**whistle **they stared at me*GET YOUR A** AWAY FROM THEM. Give them so space. Geez*walks away**bts shock**one of them clapped*, lets begin or resume the story.

I got the tape off my mouth. I stands in betweeen them. "Stop! Please stop! ", i yelled and got punched on the head real hard. I was bleeding. I fell on the ground unconscious. Kai laughed. Yoongi carried me and rushed to the hospital.

Yoongi pov
I laid her down on the bed of the hospital. The Doctor and nurse quickly put her in the emergency room. I sat down on the chair, frustrated. A nurse came and said, "are you her boyfriend? ". I was red and the nurse smiled and also said, "winter went through rough time lately, she didn't eat after what happened with her ex, anyways i want you to treat her like a best boyfriend she'd ever have ". I was real red and felt bad for what happened in winter life. The doctor came to me with panicked face and said, "does she have a sibling name suga". "Yes that is me", i got pulled and he took my blood and gives it to y/n. I was confused. Is my love my sister?!

End of his pov

I woke up and didn't remember anything. I saw a boy coming to me and hugged me. I was confused. "I'm your brother, i miss you", he said. Tears streaming down my face. I hugged back.

No one pov
Yoongi had to stay with winter at the hospital. Kai? Where is he? Maybe in jail or in another country.

Edit:will she remember again? What if Yoongi tell her about his feelings?

Enjoying right?, ok I'm going to stop.

DJ. A out!