19⚠

T^T why is it always happening to me, is it me or is he watching me? *flinched*MOTHERF***! *camera had technical difficulties problem again*, Lets begin the story.

It was almost night, i was on my phone, and i saw a picture of me and Yoongi. This is what it look like.

I was real red and i wanted to know who did this? I felt Yoongi hand on my waist

I was real red and i wanted to know who did this? I felt Yoongi hand on my waist. I was about to move away then he pinned me on the bathroom wall.

Ok before i began, this is a 21+, so uhhh yeah Lets continues

He bites my neck, i screamed, he told me to keep it down so no one could hear it. He unclipped my bra. "Suga, i want to explain, please let me explan", i begged. "If its about Kai then i don't care", he said then kissing my breast and used his other hand to take off my clothes. He carried me to the bed. He took off his clothes then f*** his thing in me. "Let it go, let come in, release it", he said putting his thing in her pussy. I couldn't hold it. He does it faster. "Faster""say daddy""faster daddy! ", i said then he f***** me faster. He liked the sound of it.

Yoongi pov

She so tight, I'm loving it. I squeezes her boobs faster. She moaned. I lick her gut. She groaned. I bites her gut. She screamed. I f*** her faster and faster. She was a moaning mess. I smirked.

End of his pov, no one pov

They did the thing but didn't kiss. Yoongi stopped and laid down next to her. Winter hugged him. He hugged back and covers her and himself with the blanket. They fell asleep naked. Yoongi smack her butt. Winter whack him on the arm. He groaned. "Good girl, you obeyed daddy", he said while sleeping. "Bad boy who just smack me, with a smirk on your face ", she said with a smile. They both smiled.

😢?

Edit:anyone, do you have any idea how I'm feeling right now?!

DJ. A out! Woohoo partyyyy