17

*clears throat *shhhhhhh don't tell her I'm here*hides*oh hey guys, why the camera is leaning*fix it*there much better*Taehyung goes behind me*ok, so what's up y'all, so i like to say that, i like taehyung and he's cute, hot and sexy. Aish nevermind, i want to know who is your favorite bias and who's your bias wrecker*Taehyung back hug**screaming *WHAT  TH- *camera had a technical difficulties problem*. Lets begin on the story.

Yoongi didn't say anything to me for like a month. Every time I'm trying to explain to him, he didn't give me a chance. I kept on try to explain but he won't let me. He walked away. I followed him. I grabbed his wrist. He was shocked then he turned around and pinned me on the wall. I was shocked and red. He was staring at me and said, "why are you always so annoying ". "I-i... ", i said, not knowing what else to say. He smirked. I looked down shyly. He lift my chin and look at my lip. I was red, like real red as f***! He hugged me. Ok this is embarrassing, everyone is watching and whispering about us. He didn't care.

Yoongi pov
I feel that she is embarrassed after i lift her chin and pinning her on the wall. I hugged her. I take her somewhere else. Oh my........ I love her?! I still don't understand this feeling. Does she like me?

End of Yoongi pov

I want to know how I'm feeling toward him. I love him alot but does he like me back?

No one pov

They were staring at each other for a long time but winter didn't get a chance to tell him about what happened in her dream. 😔, Kai was still angry cause he knew she escaped now he have to create another plan to get her back. Yoongi was still worried about winter and not wanting to let her go. He cares about her but winter doesn't know that.

Edit:😅i uhhhh had to change the intro, hehe (j) hope you don't mind. I cringe again.

DJ. A out! Ok he got to stop sneaking up on people like that.

Annyeonghaseyo, i love you ~Taehyung