12⚠

😴😴😴😴😴😴huh? *wakes up*oh sorry so tired, ugh why man why?! Let's begin the story! 😴😴I'm awake! Oh I thought this was school, oh well keep sleeping keep dreaming!. Oh seriously move on to the STORY!

I was enjoying it but felt like its not right cause its like not having any emotions to it. Hmm weird, not having any emotions. Any emotions, any emotions. This word kept repeating in my mind, over and over again, nonstop. "Why are you not going to break up with yoongi ", said a familiar voice. "What are you doing here?! ", I said with fear. "I want you back", he said with a smirk.

"STOP! LEAVE ME! I HATE YOU! "

I opened my eyes and saw yoongi walking to the bathroom without looking at me. I was shocked that he didn't look at me. Was it something I said?

Yoongi POV
I woke up and heard her say, "STOP! LEAVE ME! I HATE YOU! ". I guess she meant that. I didn't look at her. I took a shower and wears this.

I'm not going to talk to her anymore, its fine if she hates me, I understand

End of his POV

I felt guilty. But what did I say? I got up and goes to the bathroom. I felt something weird on my gut. I went to the toilet fast. I hate you kai! You jerk! *vomited in the toilet*I was shocked of what it was. He came in. I signaled him to not come closer. He just came closer without hesitating. He was shocked. He pushed me in the shower.I was embarrassed and shocked. He smacked my butt then leaves the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

Yah! You perv! I took a shower after what happened last night. I wore this. I skipped breakfast. He stared at me. I looked away. He chuckled.

No one POV

They looked at each other. Yoongi still not talking to her. Winter realize what it was, she was about to explain but he didn't want to hear it. Winter eyes filled with tears as she looked down at the floor. Yoongi noticed and hugged her. Winter was shocked but hugged him back. They had a little fun together for a while.

So many memories!

Edit:so how was it? Is it short?! If it short! If the haters say it short, I don't freakin care! 🙂

DJ. A out!