13

Woohoo*going wild*oh hehe my bad, ok maybe I went to far. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Wait oh I thought that was my bias. Nevermind 😔, anyways move on to the story. Peace

I was working on my assignment. Ugh so boring, all you do is write and write, nonstop. Its like writing a story about s***. I felt someone staring. I looked at yoongi and he was close to my face. I made a sound causing a lot of attention from everyone. I quickly face my paper. "Winter, you need to be quiet, ok everyone continue writing ", said the teacher who is doing some important work. Argh! He almost got me in trouble! Hmph, can't he understand how much I'm going through in my life!? I couldn't think of anything else to write. F***, great this is his fault for making me distracted. I heard a bang coming from outside the classroom. Everyone in the classroom started to scream. The teacher tries calming everyone. I was curious on what is going on. "Everyone, back to your assignment, I'll see what is going on", said the teacher who is walking out of the room and closed the door. Everyone started to whispered. Some listen from the door. Others started to hang out. "So when are you going to date with him", said Mya with a smirk on her face. "Uhhhh well umm actually I d-", I got cut off by yoongi. "This weekend, we'll date ", he said with a smirk. I was really red and speechless.

Yoongi POV
So cute when she's shy. I love... Wait what?! Did I just mentioned or agreed to go on a date with her. But I don't know how to go on a date, I never went on one before.maybe I should not answer. But I just did. S***, ugh I'll have to think about it, later.

End of his POV

No one POV
Kai bursted the door. Everyone was shocked. Winter was scared and she tries to hide behind yoongi. Yoongi noticed and was nervous. Kai grabs winter and dragged her out. "Nooooooooooo! Help me! ", said winter, tears streaming down on her face. Everyone didn't know what to do. Vida didn't care, she enjoyed watching it. Yoongi felt angry. He groan in frustration. Mya started to cry and said,"she look fun to be friend with". Yoongi growls.

Edit:what will happen next? Pff oh what the heck?

DJ. A out! Peace!