3⚠

Warning:this is a Smut, if your not comfortable with it, DON'T READ IT!, now, I'll do a random Smut. 🙂I'm innocent *😏😏no I'm not, daddy*oh and there might be a plot twist.

~??? Pov ~
She will mine forever. I'll kill you Yoongi, for what you did to me with my relationship with winter*evil laugh*mwahahhahahahahaha*cough**cough*hahahahahha *clears throat*
~end of??? Pov

~Yoongi Pov~
What is  this feeling, am I falling for her?, no I can't, I'm just using her as my toy. I was looking at her the whole time, during the class, break time, and lunch, everything. ARGH! I can't stop thinking about her.

~end of yoongi pov~
What the heck?! Is it me or do i feel like something is staring at me the whole entire time. I look and saw him staring but he look away and he was blushing hardly. What is wrong with you?, why am i always lonely?
Winter and Yoongi:*is this what you  call, LOVE?! *we both stared at each other, but then something unexpected happened

~one night😏~
I was trying to sleep but its not easy sleeping, or is it not?, i felt breathing on my neck, it sends shivers through my spine, "are you going to enjoy tonight?", he said with a smirk on his face. I was nervous, i turned around and he wasn't there, what the heck?!, he pinned me on the bed. He tied my wrist tightly. I was panicking, i don't know what to do. He took off my clothes, i wad only wearing my undergarments. I was embarrassed and red. He....

Took off the whole freakin clothes off of himself

He took off my undergarments?!

We are both....

NAKED?!

Great, can my night get any worse?! He found my weak spot, i moaned. I wanted to stop him but I can't, my wrist are tied. He kiss my collarbone, leaving a hickey. "Can you please stop I don't want you to d-", I said, but he ignores me and freak me up by putting his thing in me.

~yoongi pov~
Man she's tight, I love her, what's wrong with me?! Snap out of it, I only used her as a toy not having a girlfriend, no ew no way. I'm cold hearted but why her, everytime I'm around her I feel free. I squeezed her boobs with one hand and the other to squeeze her butt. She moaned and red on her cheeks. I stopped and untie her.
~end of yoongi pov~

I feel like crying, but it felt weird. I was tired, I fell asleep. He lay next to me and covers ourselves with a blanket. He backhug me. I smiled, I have no idea why I smiled but I felt relief.

Edit:hmm? Oh sorry I was drinking water and screaming, and other stuff cause of what happened. Anyways, how did you feel about this?, me I felt nervous and scared. I know I know, I'm writing this, but still, its crazy.

DJ A is out!