14

And action! Stop stop stop. Your doing it wrong. Again! *dance sexually *, huh? Oh sup people, how are y'all doing?, hey I told you to not do that so close to the camera. Do you want jimin to flirt with you? aaaaaand he is right there. Oh s***! Uhhh sorry guys, I got to go, bye. Let's begin on the story.

Yoongi POV

I didn't eat anything, I was worried about her. What if she never comes back? What if she lost her memories again?! *sigh*I don't what to do. "Hey, are you going to eat your food", said jin,who is worried of his health. "No", I said with a cold tone. They were shocked of my tone. I didn't care. "Well I remember she escaped him, so yeah", said Taehyung, who loves food."where? Is she in the dorm?! ", I said in excitement. "Yes she is", said Taehyung, who is laughing at his reaction. I eats the food fast. "Wow he is excited ", said Jimin who is impressed of his action. I drink water and burped. I go to the dorm. "Use your manners!", said jin.

End of yoongi pov

I was so tired, I took a shower. I dried myself and wore this.

I saw yoongi coming to me and hugged me tight, not letting go

I saw yoongi coming to me and hugged me tight, not letting go. "Yah! I can't breathe", I said. He let go of me and wipes his tears. He look at me. Then he touched me. I laughing, moaning. I was really red. I stop him. He smirked. I hugged him, tears streaming down on my face. He was surprised but hugged me. He slapped my butt, with a smirk on his face while biting his lip. "Yah! ", I yelled, patting his back. He chuckled.

No one POV

Yoongi laughed at her red face. Winter was embarrassed. He kissed her cheek and she was shocked. Winter lay on the bed and falls asleep. "I promise that I'll never let you get kidnap ", he said while laying down next to winter. "Promise?", she said seriously. "Promise", he said with a smile. They did a pinkie swear. Yoongi back hug her and falls asleep. Yoongi licked her neck and touched her leg. Winter smack his hand. "Ok ok", he said, putting his hand on her hand. "Bad boy", winter said, with a smile.

Yo yo yo sup!

Edit:? If anyone want me to answer a question about this part of the story, be free to ask.

DJ. A out!