4⚠

Warning:there's a Smut and some dangerous things(shooting, killing, suicide and blood) have fun reading  it.

??? Pov
Now if I was him where would I be? Hmm? Oh it that college they are in, ok, I went there to find winter, my love, I have to kill him. Mwahhhahahahahahah *cough*hahahahahha*clears throat*
Get ready Yoongi, prepare to die! 😈

End of??? Pov

Winter POV
I woke up, confused. He was next to me. I smiled again for no reason. Why the freakin why I'm smiling everytime, I'm next to him?! He woke up and stares at me, blushing. I was red, too. I covered my red face. I quickly goes to the bathroom. He laughed. I was taking a shower. He joined me. Like what the heck man?! We gave each other some space but their wasn't much room in the tub. 😧We scrubs each other body part, but I don't want to touch his. So um, yeah😖😖🤑.

He got out first and he wears this

I got out, too, I like his style, I was wearing this

He stared at me, jaw dropped. I chuckled. "Cute", I said, smiling and laughing. "I never see you smile like that before", he said, surprise, drooling. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why the freakin dog is he drooling over this style. I walked away and he followed."Why are you following me? ", I said while turning around. "What is wrong with following, i want to join you", he said, and bump into me. Our face was inches away, so close to kissing. The atmosphere between was quiet and breathe taking. He didn't say anything. "Um w-what d-doing y-you w-want t-to d-do", i stuttered, blushing hardly. He chuckled I looked down. I laughed. He was shock but he laughed.

I saw someone staring, it wasn't yoongi, it was my ex boyfriend Kai, what is he doing here? What if he take me back after what he did to me.

Flashback

I was on my phone and kai hugs me then said, "can i invite my friend over ". "Sure babe", i said while hugging him. He stop hugging me and text on his phone.

On his phone
Kai:hey come, she not going to find out.

Hana:ok, I'm coming over, see you soon

Kai:ok see ya, babe

Hana:ok, babe

Meanwhile
Hana came and goes to the room kai is in. They umm, had the umm

You know...

Come on people

Its sex!

I heard weird noises coming from the room, so i ignores it. Ugh ok this is ridiculous, now the noises became louder and louder. I went in the room and saw him with someone else, naked. Tears streaming down my cheeks, i want to do something but i can't then that girl said, "who is she?, babe". "She's my fr-, he said but got cut off by me. "I thought you said you were going to invite a FRIEND, not a GIRLFRIEND!, you used me, all this time you loved her more than me, I'm sorry to say this but were over! I think I'll be better with your actual friend(yoongi)! ", i said in sadness and i ran away, he called my name but i ignored it. I ended up on the road and i couldn't see, but there was a car coming toward me and... BAM! I was unconscious, all i heard was someone familiar(yoongi) screaming my name. That was all i remembered from that day.

End of  Flashback

I was about to walk away but then yoongi wasn't next to me, i was confused. I felt someone pinned me on the wall. I was in pain again, cause i remembered i got pinned on the wall multiple times, man it hurts.

Kai smirked at me and touch my waist, i was nervous. He kissed my neck, i didn't moaned. He was starting to get angry, he hurt me *he gives me bruises*I cried. Yoongi came back and punch him. Then Kai stabs Yoongi gut.Yoongi coughed blood. I was shocked of their action. I didn't understand why. Kai left spookily, giving me a shiver down my spine in fear. I goes to yoongi quickly. I take him to the hospital asap. Yoongi and I goes back to our dorm and get some rest.

Si? Nada?, how did i do?

Edit:gives him some time alone  man, he needs to live his life, give it a rest, *sigh*killer these day, well hooe you enjoyed it, i know it nit much smut in it but I'll try my best on it.