16⚠

Same thing! Phew ugh all the running is making me thirsty. Oh thank you Taehyung,? Taehyung?! *he kissed me*ahhhhhhhhhh! Let's begin our story.

In the past
I was heading back home to see Kai but I got hit by someone. I ran as fast as I can. I opened the door and saw kai kissing someone else. I can't believe he lied to me behind my back. I tearing up. I took my bag cause I was hanging out with him. I ran out of his house then end up on the road. All I see was blurt. The car crashed and went over me. I was bleeding then I saw someone running to me, I blacked out.

??? Pov

As I was walking I saw a girl I had a crush on for a long time, she was running and gotten hurt. I quickly take her to the hospital. They checked on her while I was waiting. I go in, seeing her resting peacefully. I held her hand. She was moving her hand. She woke up and held my hand not letting go. "Who are you ", she asked. "I'm yoongi, someone people never called me suga". "Suga, I'm winter, you name sounds sweet", she cringed. I laughed at her cringe. I was red. I smiled cutely. She laughed cutely. I admired it. I touched her cheek. She look away shyly. I chuckled.

End of his POV

I was happy and red then I was glad to see yoongi. He hugged me. I hugged him back. I couldn't stop smiling. The good thing was I wasn't sad anymore.

Kai pov

Argh! I'll get her back, She'll be mine forever. I'll kill that traitor for good. No one will stop me. I continued kissing Vida. She was really uncontrollable.

End of his pov

No one pov

They both had great time together in the hospital then they fell asleep. The nurse and doctor saw them and took pictures. Kai saw the picture that was sent online. He gotten more angry. He kissed Vida roughly in anger. She was shocked but didn't mind.

Dang! Whoa! Too far! Too fast! Too soon!

Edit:*singing lollipop*its a lolli lolli lollipop its a lolli lolli lollipop

DJ. A out!