15⚠

*beat box *yeah let's go, that is right, oh hi everyone welcome back? Anyways, s***! My bias is watching *crashing noise**grabs the camera and ran away*ahhhhhhhhhh! He following me! *hides**panting *ok he is gone, coast is clear. F***! Uhhh got to go, begin the story author!

I couldn't sleep cause he's trying to kiss me but I moves away. He started to curse at me then beat me up. I was bleeding, I was breathing heavily. I couldn't stand on my legs. I laid on the cold floor. Kai is laughing like maniac, like some kind of yandere kill anyone who is close their senpai. He hit me again. I screamed in pain. He left the room. I looked for an escape but I'm too weak to stand. I guess I have to take a nap. I miss him so much.

Kai POV

If I can't have winter back no one can, I'll kill her and make he suffer. I'll get yoongi, he will be the first to die under my bare hands! Mwahahhahahahahaha *cough *, ok I need a little work on the laugh but still it doesn't matter! Winter is mine!

End of his POV

The next day
I woke up cause of the sunlight. I stand up quietly and slowly opened the window and escaped. I closed the window then ran away. I was so tired on running, I climbed into the window of someone room. I was panting. I felt someone staring at me. I realize I was in...

Jimin room?! That means I made it, I ran really fast all the way. I was jumping in joy. Oh s***! I forgot, wait. I looked at jimin. He looked at me blinking his eyes. We both started to scream. The reason I'm screaming is because he is shirtless. He covered my mouth. I was shocked. I heard kai voice then it disappear with a faint.

Jimin pov

I was going to put my shirt on when I saw the girl yoongi always talk about, the reason I'm screaming is she's in my room looking at me with red cheeks. I covered her mouth cause of the guy yoongi talked about. I uncovered her mouth then puts my shirt on. I let her stay for a while cause Taehyung had to stay with Yoongi who's depressed and lonely.

End of his pov

I was bleeding. Jimin noticed and treats me. I was surprised. He smiled like a puppy. Aww so cute I wanted to pet him and snuggle with him when I'm sad or lonely. "Jimin, thank you", I said, then fell asleep. He nodded and covers me with a blanket.

Yo yo yo this isn't over yet

Edit:how did I do? Is it horrible, s***!

DJ. A out! Ahhhhhhhhhh he heard me gotta blast!