23⚠

Aye, again again, Aye*whip amd nae nae*, yah! Why are you watching me? T^T *sigh*you don't understand. Lets begin the story.

Why me? Whyyyyy!? I was trying to look for Yoongi, he wanted to meet but he was acting weird lately. "Well well look what we have here, babe just come back with me", said Kai with a smirk on his face. I flinched and my eyes widened. He laughed evily. "You thought you were hoing to meet Yoongi, right? ", he said while tying my wrist behind my back and duct tape my mouth. I screaming muffled. He laughed evily. "Welcome back to your home", he said while demonstrating the ugly room. Its dam and bloody?! I groaned in pain cause of my head acheing.

Yoongi pov
Where is she? She was suppose to come with me to buy something. I heard my phone ringing and i answered it.

Yoongi:hello?
Kai:*screamed muffled on the back ground **whack her face hard*shut up!
Yoongi:winter?! *hang up and goes to the place jimin said when he saw her.

End of his pov

I can't take it anymore. Kill me let me die. I sobbed in fear and sadness. "Let her go, now! ", said yoongi. I looked up and saw him, i was about to move away from kai but he whacked me again harder and harder. I screamed in pain. Yoongi was scared and worried. I was CRY MAN, F****** CRY AND SCREAMING IN PAIN!

Kai pov

Yes my plan is finally working! Now i have to keep torturing her then she'll
be dead. I only used her for money and her expensive house. 😏😈*laugh evily*
You'll be next Yoongi, you'll be next

End of his pov

No one pov

Yoongi punched Kai face hard. Winter wanted to stop him but can't. Kai hit Yoongi. They both started fighting. Winter tried screaming.

Edit:what will happen? Yah! What are you doing here?! *jimin points at himself then barked like a puppy**blushing *oh😅😢*drown in dispair *

DJ. A out!