Chapter 56: The Arrival

A/N - Hey guys! Managed to squeeze out another chapter thankfully! Hopefully I can keep this up weekly, but if I can't, I'll update when I can.

Please remember to comment and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 56: The Arrival

"No, Baby," Nia moved Clone Naruto's hand away from her thigh as it tried to make a move on her. "I'm not in the mood."

"But you're so beautiful, Nia," It laid behind her with it's arm around her, pulling her close to itself.

"Thanks, but can't you see I'm not feeling well?"

"You'll probably feel better after we make love..."

Nia sighed and turned around, pinching the clone's cheek as soon as she faced him.

"Quit being so selfish," She scolded it. "If you cared for me, you would be understanding of the fact that I'm not feeling well."

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" It winced. "You know I care for you! I just wanna hold you is all!"

"Stop thinking about sex so much. How about focus on trying to make me feel better?"

"I am trying to make you feel better, beautiful."

Nia only pinched harder.

"And quit trying to sweet talk me."

"All right, all right. Just let go of my cheek, sweetheart."

Nia moved her hand away and frowned.

"I understand you clones never had sex with me... but is sex all you want from me?" She whimpered.

"No, we love you." The clone clarified. "I promise that you mean the world to us."

"Then why do you keep trying to sleep with me when I am as sick as a dog? You keep pushing me to make love when I don't want to at the moment. It makes me feel like you don't actually care about me more than you do sex."

"That's not true. I love you more than anything."

Tears started to fill Nia's eyes.

"No," The clone panicked. "Don't you dare! Please don't cry. You got the wrong idea, ya know!"

"B-But I just feel like..." A tear slid out of the girl's eye as her voice croaked. "I'm just only g-good enough for s-sex."

The blond hugged her.

"Don't say that! You're worth much more to me than just sex."

Nia only cried into it's chest.

"You're precious to me, Nia. How could you ever question my love for you?"

The girl only sniffled.

Clone Naruto rubbed her back.

"We don't have to have sex. We can just hold eachother like this until you feel better, okay?"

Nia coughed, trying to clear the lump in her throat.

"Nia, seriously... There's no need for you to be crying like this. I love you. I swear that I do."

"T-Then why do you keep o-only thinking of sex w-with me?"