NEW STORY: NARUTO X MHA CROSSOVER - NARUNIA X BAKUMAYA

Heyyyyy guys! Oops, I've gone and did it again! I made a NEW STORY!

What is it about? Well... I might've made a story of a CROSSOVER between my NARUTO STORY and BAKUGO STORY! AHHHH! I was so hyped for it! I planned as much of it as I could out and written the first chapter ALREADY. Yes! It's out RIGHT NOW!

But hold on, hold, hold on... Janae... WHAT IS IT ABOUT?!

Ok, I'll give you the cover and summary:

In an alternative universe, Princess Manami Fumiko enlists the aid of Naruto Uzumaki, Nia Umino, Hinata Hyuga, and a few of their loved ones as well as Katsuki Bakugo, Misaki Amaya, Izuku Midoriya, and a few of their friends in the rescue of her d...

In an alternative universe, Princess Manami Fumiko enlists the aid of Naruto Uzumaki, Nia Umino, Hinata Hyuga, and a few of their loved ones as well as Katsuki Bakugo, Misaki Amaya, Izuku Midoriya, and a few of their friends in the rescue of her dear sister, Ayumi, who has fallen prey to a villainous woman's spell.

What they don't know is the villainous woman has also traveled multiverses, gathering the loved ones of Naruto and the classmates and teacher of Bakugo and casted the same spell she used against Princess Ayumi onto them, which resulted in everyone close to our heroes... falling into a deep slumber.

The only way to save them? Find the prince whom Ayumi has fallen for and bring him to the evil woman or have everyone they love and care for, be killed before their very eyes.

———

Yep! It lowkey reminded me of Sleeping Beauty when I thought of it but more of a retelling of it with a twist lol I would like to write this story if enough people care about it to read it.

I thought it was such a cool idea I came up with and I sorta just wanna run with it lol and yes as the summary says, this is based in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. Neither in Naruto or MHA.

I thought it'd be fun if they were sent to some random world I make up lol

If you're interested, I already posted the first chapter. Just keep in mind, the first couple or few chapters will be on backstory, explaining how everything came to be so y'all aren't confused once the story actually starts lol

Anyway please let me know what you think of the cover and summary and have a great rest of your day ❤️