AHH! LIGHT IN YOU IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON! (GRAB YOUR COPY!)

AHHHHH! YES, GUYS, YES! I FINALLY DID IT! I'M OFFICIALLY AN AUTHOR!

Years of blood, sweat, and tears have paid off for this moment. LIGHT IN YOU IS OFFICIALLY AN ACTUAL BOOK AHHHHH!

Now, am I talking about my fanfic, Light in You? No.
I'm talking about the SECRET NaruNia fanfic that was originally called: The Loser's Hero.
I renamed it to LIGHT IN YOU so that it resonated more with you all.

So what's it about? It's basically my Naruto fanfic, Light In You, but just set in a real life high school setting. Think about it this way... imagine if I wrote a Konoha high school fanfic. That's basically what it is.

Now, I'm sad to say this, but in order to NOT GET SUED OR IN TROUBLE, I had to change certain things about the Naruto characters. For example... their names.

Naruto is NATHAN, Hinata is HEATHER, Sakura is SASHA, Sasuke is ZAC, Kiba is KEVIN, etc...

Don't worry though, cause their personalities are practically the same so you'll KNOW who's who lol. Also, I know the Naruto characters are mainly Asian but some characters I changed their races to something else so that the book is more diverse and stuff like that. For example, Lee and Shikamaru, as Asian as they are in the series, are Hispanic in my story lol. Sasuke, Hinata, Neji, and Tenten are still Asian though. Naruto, Ino, Sakura, and I believe Kakashi are Caucasian I think lol.

And of course I made Nia and Iruka black lol.

Anyway, so HOW can you read this story?!

It's on AMAZON as an EBOOK! Unfortunately, it's not out for paperback or hardcover yet cause I've been having trouble formatting the manuscript and covers properly. I might have to hire someone for that so I can release those versions for you guys.

As for the ebook, you can get it NOW for $2.99!!! I tried to set it for just 99 cents but Amazon wouldn't let me cause my book was too lengthy and apparently, of of higher quality. $2.99 was the LOWEST I could set it so it was made available to you guys.

So PLEASE, buy my book and grab your copy.

If you absolutely can NOT, I DO have one other way you can grab my book.

My book is also on KINDLE UNLIMITED. So if you have that, you can download my book for FREE. Now if you NEVER purchased Kindle Unlimited before, you can get a 30 day FREE TRIAL. That means, you'd be able to download my book... FOR FREE! YES! For FREE! And you'll get the chance to read it!

NOW HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART!

When you get the book, whether you buy it for $2.99 or get it from Kindle Unlimited, PLEASE FIRST scroll ALL THE WAY down to the END of my book and leave a REVIEW on my story. Since you guys ALREADY read the fanfic version of Light In You, though my original story isn't the exact same as it, you still have a rough idea of what's it about since it's HEAVILY influenced by the fanfic version. Basically, you kinda read it already. Don't get me wrong, there's a BUNCH of new NaruNia material in the new version but it ALSO has some moments from the FANFIC version of the story!!!

I can't BEGIN to tell you guys how IMPORTANT it is for you to scroll all the way to the end of my book and leave a review! It's SO important! First, it helps me greatly to get my book popular and pushed to the bestseller list so that LOTS of people read my book, but ALSO, if you scroll to the end of my book, you're HELPING me to get PAID for my hard work! Besides, doing that is the ONLY way you can leave a review since you have to buy or download the book to do so, as annoying as that is.

When you do review, please do NOT put the Naruto characters actual names in the review. I'm really not trying to get in trouble. PLEASE USE THEIR NEW NAMES: NATHAN, ZAC, SASHA, HEATHER, KEVIN, etc...

If you don't know what to say, I'll even TELL you what to say!

SO! If you guys TRULY LOVE THIS STORY! If you TRULY WANT TO SUPPORT ME AND SEE MY DREAMS COME TRUE, then please, please, PLEASE HELP ME TO DO SO!

I feel like this is a real TEST to see what kinda fans I have and whether or not you guys appreciate or care about me beyond my stories. I feel like this is a true test to see if I really do have fans who have my back and are truly supportive of me. You guys, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how important this is for me. Even though, I self published, I feel as though I'm taking a STEP FORWARD to making my dreams come true but I CAN'T do it without you guys!

Like literally! I NEED you guys to be here for me, to support me, to show me your appreciation! SILENT READERS! Look, I know you may be shy or feel nonchalant about this whole thing, but PLEASE if you truly love this fanfic series, for just ONCE, come out the shadows and comment below or message me privately so you can get your copy of my story.

We can even be FRIENDS if you want. I LOVE being friends with my readers. I promise you I'm not mean or gonna bite you. There's NO reason for you to feel scared to comment or message me. I'm VERY welcoming of EVERYONE. I'll even try to reply to EVERYONE on here if they comment on this post or respond to everyone who messages me privately.

Please... you guys... I beg you... help me make my dreams come true 😭 it means the world to me. If you want to buy the ebook for $2.99 or download the book for FREE on kindle unlimited, please comment down below or message me.

Thank you for reading and have a great rest of your day ❤️