Chapter 27: Nia's Location

A/N - Omg y'all, my solution is working loool! I was able to get this chapter done in two days ❤️❤️❤️ this looks like a sign of hope that there really will be more frequent updates cause I owe y'all a lot of them after missing so many weeks in between chapters, my lord 😂😂😂

Please consider commenting and voting and enjoy

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 27: Nia's Location

"We tried to tell you, Naruto," Sakura said as she and Ino were speaking with the blonde while he was currently being restrained in another room away from Kiba. "Kiba was trying to get with Nia behind your back."

"But I just don't understand, why would he do that to me?! And why hadn't Nia ever say anything about it?"

The girls exchanged looks with one another.

"I don't think Nia really realized he was trying to flirt with her," Ino responded. "Whenever he'd hit on her, she kinda took it as though she thought he was joking around with her. She seemed pretty oblivious, if you ask me."

Naruto was annoyed.

"There's nothing to worry about from her side of things, Naruto," Sakura reassured him. "She never did anything that made any of us question her loyalty to you."

"I'm not questioning her faithfulness, I'm just trying to figure out why Kiba would just turn on me like that... How long has he been going behind my back for?"

"When I first noticed, it was probably a month or so after that whole incident with Nia happened. How about you, Sakura?" The blonde girl glanced over at her friend.

"I think I started noticing at around the same time as you, maybe a week or two after though."

"Yeah, cause I remember when you guys would be out on a mission, Kiba would always be hanging around Nia and not really leaving her alone. It was kinda weird cause one minute he hated her guts, then the next, it was like he was all over her. At first, I just thought he was trying to make up for treating her so badly, but then... after some time, it became obvious he liked her."

"That's when Ino and I started telling you about what he was doing, but you wouldn't listen," Sakura added in.

"I didn't listen cause I believe in my friends," Naruto told them. "I trust them not to do messed up things like that and even when I had confronted him about it, he denied it, and so I believed him, ya know?"

Immediately after, he shook his head and attempted to escape the strong wood wrapped around him.

"But never mind all that — I'll finish dealing with him later! Right now my only priority is saving Nia, so if you don't mind: WILL YA FREAKING GET ME FREE, ALREADY?! DAMN, I CAN'T STAND BEING RESTRAINT LIKE THIS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER!"

"We understand the concern, but you need to listen to everyone, Naruto," The pink-haired girl rested her hands on her hips. "You really do need sleep. The whites of your eyes are red and we can all tell you're exhausted."

"Yeah and plus we've got Shikamaru, Choji, Sai, Neji, Shino, Guy-sensei, and Captain Yamato all looking for Nia during this time of night while the rest of us should be using this chance to get some sleep then reverse duties in the morning with them so then they can use that time to get their rest in." Ino stated.

Sakura nodded. "So just hang in there, all right? If they wanted her dead, they would've killed her right when you took your eyes off her and wouldn't have bothered to have abducted her, unless they were planning something that requires her to be alive."