Looking For BETA READERS (IMPORTANT!)

Hey guys :) Ya, I know you're probably rolling your eyes that I haven't updated this story or a bonus chapter at the very least and I'm pretty sure I already explained why I haven't updated in the video I posted to YouTube (check it out if you haven't)

Anyway, there's another reason I hadn't mentioned for why I haven't updated. It's because... I have been working on the secret NARUNIA fanfic on here, The Loser's Hero, and guess what?! I JUST FINISHED WRITING THE WHOLE STORY!

"Why should I care?" You might ask.

Well... if you remember me saying, The Loser's Hero is the secret NaruNia fanfic I am trying to get PUBLISHED! No, not just wattpad published, but literally TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED! Like published, PUBLISHED! The type of published where I can officially call myself a real author AND have this book in BOOK STORES NEAR YOU!

Why am I so excited and thrilled?! Because by me completing that book, I am now one step CLOSER to making my dreams come true and fulfilling you guys' desire to see a real NaruNia book that you can HOLD!

But now is the part I REALLY need you guys' help! I LITERALLY can't do this without anyone... I NEED beta readers and critique partners to help me IMPROVE my book and to help point out flaws within the story so I can fix those issues before I officially start looking for a LITERARY AGENT.

I ESPECIALLY need some feedback on the first chapter cause I don't know if I should change some things about it.

Honestly guys, it would just mean SO MUCH to me if you were to help me make my dreams come true. I have been wanting to be a writer since I was 13 and I'm about to be 23 next month!!! That's almost a DECADE!

Like, I don't know... I just wanna succeed, you know? I don't want to end up as a failure and I don't wanna disappoint my fans who have been dying to see NaruNia evolve 😭

Like I said, I just wanna make my dreams come true, but I can't do it without you guys. You guys are the reason I work my BUTT OFF to write these stories. You guys are the reason I DECIDED to write about a girl who struggles with her self worth but eventually, with time, overcomes that.

I just want you guys to know that this is VERY important to me and that I would appreciate ANYONE who's willing to help out.

So please, if you're willing and able to... please help me out and support in my journey into becoming a published author 🥺

I haven't posted all the chapters on wattpad even though I finished the entire book, but I update every SUNDAY and THURSDAY

Leave a comment below or message me if you're willing to become a beta reader/critique partner ❤️