20. Furious Siddharth

Start from the beginning

"Babe... what are you saying?" Manager asked her.

"Babe... I saw a handsome guy with her in black audi, who dropped her to office this morning and they were about to kiss. I'm sure he is a new customer of her, isn't he Preeti." She spit venomously.

That's it, she can say anything  to me but she don't  have any rights  to say anything against my Siddharth.

"Don't say anything vulgar about him Priyanka. I swear to God I won't spare you if you said any single word against him. Don't bring him in your dirty politics." I said angrily  while pointing my fore finger to her.

"You are the one who stole the money. I saw you, you hide something in your purse when I came back to my counter. Show your bag to everyone. " I said to her angrily while tears keep streaming out from my eyes.

"Preeti..don't fuckin blame to others when we all know that mistake is yours and don't dare to talk to her like that." Manager (my boss) barked in anger and looked at me furiously.

Priyanka take a step towards me while glaring at me and greeted her teeth.

"What did you just say bitch, huh.." she raised her hand to slap me.

I shivered in fear and squeezed my eyes shut tightly. I am ready to take the pain and wait for her hand to hit me but it didn't come.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Siddharth  holding Priyanka's hand in air and look at her with red bloodshot angry eyes. His jaw is clenched, shoulders are tensed. His veins are popping out in anger and his other hand is balled in fist.

He slowly  turn his head towards me and look at me with bloodshot angry eyes. Tears are hung on my lashes making them heavy and I looked at him with my red puffy teary eyes. His eyes soften little  bit looking at me but he cover it up soon before anyone can see them and turn his head again towards Priyanka with a rage of anger in his eyes. He left Priyanka's hand with a jerk.

Siddharth  open his mouth to say something but I held his hand in mine to stop him and shake my head as 'no' while looking down but he ignored  me.

"Say any word against to my fiance. I will make sure to make your fucking life living hell that you regret to work here." Siddharth said to Priyanka in his dangerous angry voice.

".....and if you ever I mean ever raised your hand to her  you regret the day you born." Siddharth said every word slowly and dangerously while look at her with his furious eyes.

"Don't mix your personal and professional life together. Respect your every employee instead of whoring around." Siddharth turn to the manager and said to him with same dangerous and rage fill voice.

"Excuse me...who the hell are you talking to me and my girlfriend like that." Manager pushed Siddharth  by his chest.

"Siddharth.." I gasped.

Siddharth  punched manager in his face. He fell on the floor and his nose started bleeding. Siddhartha make stand him by holding his collar.

"I'm sure you don't wanna know who the hell I am. My one phone call and you are jobless and if you can't handle your job then leave it because next time anything happen  to my Preeti or I will see a single tear in her eyes I swear to God I will ruin  this company and will fuck your life  even before you blink. You don't know how far I can go for her and trust me I love to bulli them who try to mess with me or the person I love. This is my favorite game in college and I will love to play this again." Siddharth  said with his greeted  teeth then  pushed the manager back and leave his collar.

Then he took out his phone from his jeans pocket and transfer money in company's account.

Siddharth intertwine our hands and drag me outside the door.
........................................................................