Cara Delevingne - Protective

Summary: She's protective of you

Prompt by: a_lone_soul 

"She's not going to tell you anything. I'm sure she'll love you."

You reassured your girlfriend, Hannah, of almost 6 months. You honestly had been delaying this meeting for the longest time but it was going to be impossible. Cara had come to learn about the fact that you were dating someone and you just knew that she was bound to give Hannah the shovel talk. You just hoped that Hannah would stick around. 

"Are you sure? I don't want her to kill me. She had the money and resources to do so without anyone finding out."

"No, she doesn't. She's a literal fluff ball. Just don't let her hear you say that."

"Wait why?"

"Just don't. It'll be better for you."

The doorbell rang and without even checking, you just knew it was Cara. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't interrupt the two of you, right?"

She first said, hoping that she had interrupted something. She loved messing with you and today was no exception. 

"Not at all."

You pulled her in for a tight hug. Stepping back to look for her wife, Ashley. 

"Wait, where's Ashley. I thought you said she was going to come with you?"

"She's in the car. I was just too excited to come greet you and left her all alone with our luggage."

"Sometimes I wonder what she sees in you."

"Yeah, yeah. Go and help her while I meet your girlfriend here."

You turned to look at Hannah, smiling at you saw the panicked look in her eyes. Practically begging for you to stay with her.

"Alright but play nice."

"Promise."

Not even a second later and she slammed the door in your face, locking it.

"Cara! Let me in!"

You banged on the door, hoping someone would answer but it was useless.

You heard a chuckle behind you, finding Ashley trying to stifle a laugh. 

"I'm sorry, (y/n), but this is Cara. We're talking about. You knew she was going to do this."

"I thought she had gone past that stage."

"Sorry but you're our baby sister and we just want to make sure that the person you're dating passes all the tests. We want nothing but the best for you."

"But she is the best for me. I really like her Ashley and you better pray that Cara doesn't scare her off or I will make life a living hell for the two of you."

Just then, Cara comes out with bright grin.

"She's fucking awesome, baby sis. We should all go out on a double date."

Cara dragged Ashley back to the car while she left you and your girlfriend to talk.

"Wait, what happened? She wasn't even in there 10 minutes."

Hannah smiled and pulled you in for a kiss, taking your hand as she led your to the car.

"I had no reason to worry about anything. Cara had just asked a question and then we got to talking. You don't have anything to worry about."

Cara just had a happy grin as she heard her words. Hannah had passed the first test. One down, two more to go. Cara turned to face Ashley, nodding at her to tell her to start the second test.

Hannah could see them in the rearview mirror and she was not looking forward to the other two. but it was all worth it. You were worth dealing with Cara's crazy ass as well as her wife's 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any celebrity or character.

Prompts I have to do 

Nora West Allen 

Gal Gadot 

------------