"he wouldn't do that" I said

"actually it's something else" then Thirteen lean to us "apparently he did too much hero work this morning and used up all his power, he's resting at the teachers lounge"

"I understand" I said "guess we'll handle this just the three of us"

"I agree" Uncle Aizawa agrees "that man is the height of iresponsibility" he said "clocks ticking we should get started."

"excellent before we begin let me say just one thing maybe two things or possibly three, four, five-" Thirteen said

"we get it" the others said

I sighed

"listen carefully I'm sure that you're aware that I have that I have a powerful quirk it's called black hole" Thirteen said "I can use it to suck up then turn it into dust"

"Thirteen blackhole can use on rescue, however" I said

"but my quirk can be easily use to kill. Some of you have a power that can be dangerous" Thirteen said "in our superhuman society all quirks are certified and strigently regulated, so we carefully overlook how unsafe theh can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move you can do something deadly even though you're trying to do something virtuos like to rescue someone" Thirteen explain

"thanks to Aizawa's fitness test you had the solid idea of your quirks potential and because of All Might's combat training you likely experienced how dangerous your power can be when used to against other people, carry those lesson over to this class today you'll learn how to use your quirk how to save people's lives ypu won't be using you quirk to attack enemies and each other only to help. After all that is what is being a hero is all about ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have say so thank you so much for listening."

I step up "thank you Thirteen for your wonderful lesson" I said "now that's-" I stop when I saw the lights are sparking. Then I turn around then I saw the fountain in swirling black gate "Uncle the fountain" I pointed. Then we saw someone coming out from the gate.

"Stay together and don't move" Uncle said "Thirteen, Yuki protect the students" he ordered us

"whoa?! what is that thing?" Kirishima said "wait?! has the training has started already I thought we're rescuing people?"

"stay back everyone!" I order "this is no longer training, we're being infiltrated!" I said

"this is real those are villain" Uncle Aizawa told us

"so you guys use the presses as a cover to sneak on the campus" Uncle said "you were right Yuki we should have been more prepared."

Then we saw a lot of villains coming out they're heading to our direction 'I need to think fast, or else my classmate could get involve' I thought while I gritted my teeth and narrow my eyes.