I missed you.

"Wait so who is he!?" Your best friend says.
You sit down at the coffee table with a super fancy latte. "So I've known him for a long time. He's been out in LA doing his acting thing." You smile. "His name is Robbie. He's such a nice guy."
"So when are you gonna see him?" Your friend asks you. You sigh. You weren't really sure.
"Hopefully soon! I'm gonna be on set at a small movie set this weekend." You hold your mug.
Robbie has been friends with you forever, you e always had a little girl crush but as he grew up he's turned out to be really attractive.
"He's gonna be Home for a whole month. For thanksgiving!" You say happy.
"Oh? And you'll see him right?" Your friend winks. "Of course." You smile back.

Thanksgiving
You look over your outfit to make sure it's perfect. You see Robbie today. You're not sure why you feel the way you do. It was a good feeling. You missed Robbie.
You get ready to drive to your Mom and Dads house. They're having a big party and Robbie would meet his family there.

Once you arrive you could smell the snow in the air. That's definitely good luck.
You walk inside your parents house and smell the turkey and pumpkin pies. Your little niece runs up to you and hugs you. "Hey!!" You hug her and pic her up and soon her around. You put her down to take off your coat and hang it up. "Come on!" Your sweet niece pulls you into the big kitchen. Your Mom says your name loudly and you hug her as she finishes the turkey. "Mom this looks great." You say. You see your favorite pumpkin pie. "Oh! Who made these?" You ask. "I did!" You turn to see Robbie. His smile was big. "Hey you!" You hug him. He smelled really good. He felt strong as his arms wrap around you. Your heart jumped.
"Gosh, it's been so long. How are you?" You ask as you both break the hug. "I've been really good actually!" He tells you about his life in LA. It all seemed like a dream. "What about you?"
He asks. You take a deep breath. "Been working on my photography! I've also been into film. I'm helping a shoot soon actually."
"Oh.. I'm gonna be shooting here.. could it be the same film?" Robbie tilts his head.
"Yeah, maybe!" You say.
"That would be cool! We need to hang out more." He smirks and his siblings come and take him away. You smile as you watch him laugh with his mom and wrestle with his sisters. He really was the perfect guy.

Later as you eat a piece of pie Robbie finds you. "Hey.." he sits next you on a couch.
"You're very popular." You smirk.
"Yeah I really missed everyone."
"I missed you." You say.
"I missed you too." Robbie smiles his perfect smile. It's gonna be a good shoot if he's gonna be there.