I love you, 3,000

MARVEL MOVIE SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ENDGAME. ❤️
P.S. I'm back!!!! Thanks for 95k READS!
You're all the best! Much love. Enjoy.

You look around the movie theater parking lot and wait for your boyfriend Robbie Kay.
Today, Robbie wanted to take you on a sweet date, movie and pizza. A classic date idea.
He finally comes running up behind you and tickles your side making you giggle very loud. "Hey you! Are you ready?" You ask seriously.
This movie is iconic. Robbies favorite superhero is Iron Man and rumors were making him very nervous. "I don't wanna say goodbye." He sighs. "I know." You say hugging him. He hugs you tightly and kisses your cheek as you go inside. Once inside you get popcorn and a drink to share. Robbie sits as close to you as he can get and you fall into him comfortably.

Once the movie is over everyone cheered.
Robbie had a really sad look on his face, looking tough like he wanted to cry, but he held it in. You both walk out and you grab his hand.
"Y/N I love you, 3,000..." He says with a tear in his eye. "I love you 3,000." You say. You kiss his lips, he tastes like popcorn and Coke. He hugs you tightly. "I'm sorry." You say breaking the sweet kiss.
He smiles still close to your lips. "It's okay, I've still got you." He kisses you again. 🥰