Reunited

Today was the day.
Reunited with the love of your life.
You've had a crush on Robbie Kay forever and you finally have a chance to show him who you are and how grown up you are now. You've always been in love with Robbie since 5th grade. Robbie was off to college early and is now officially back home.
You've had time to grow up, you're more mature and your acne was finally gone and your hair was highlighted and long. You know he might actually recognize you for maybe the first time ever. You're getting ready for the night. You curl your hair and do a little makeup to just look put together. You felt pretty. You wore your favorite outfit.
You are meeting with Robbie and friends for pizza tonight.
You arrive and you all get a table. Robbie wasn't there yet. You take a deep breath. It's just Robbie Kay. Calm down.
You sit at a big table and pizzas were ordered and you were enjoying a salad.
You look up and there he was.
He had his hair shorter then you have ever seen it, he definitely matured a lot and grew up. He's even hotter then you remember him being. Wow. You catch your breath as he walks in. Everyone is excited to see him.
You wait around to talk to him but you give a quick wave. Finally after lots of pizza and laughs he was alone for one second, so now is your chance. You go and quickly sit by him.
"Hi Robbie." You smile. He looks at you and smiles warmly. "Hi Y/N." He says. He's so sweet and his voice is even deeper. Very sexy.
"How are you? We are so happy you're home." You say blushing. He nods. "Yeah me too." He winks at you. He looks you up and down. "What have you been up to?" He asks.
"I'm doing more online school." You say. You talk about your classes a little. "I'm happy to hear you're doing so well." He smiles widely. You ask him about his experience at college. He talks for a while and you happily listen.
Once everyone came back it got loud and everyone was gonna go to an arcade.
Robbie catches you as you go to your car.
"Hey wait up!" He says. You turn around and watch him. "What's up?" You ask.
You lean on your car.
"I wanna take you out sometime.." Robbie says.
"R-Really?" You blush. He nods and smirks. You melt inside. He's perfect.
"Yeah, okay sounds great." You smile.
He winks. "See you."