Baby, Part 2

You were on bed rest. Your stomach was huge and you felt like you could barely move. You watched some Netflix on your tv. Robbie sat next to you on the couch. You rested your head on his lap. Robbie glanced over at your stomach. You look up. "What's on your mind babe?" You ask touching his scruffy face.
"The baby." He smiled.
You smile back. "Yeah..You excited?"
Robbie nodded.
You made an uncomfortable face.
"What is it?" Robbie asked.
You sat up and turned.
"Um I just felt sharp pain." You say taking a slow breath.
Robbie leaned over. "What do we do?"
"Let's go pack I think the baby is coming." You say as he helped you get up.

You both pack a bag of stuff. One for you both and one for the baby. You packed extra clothes and dippers exc.

About an hour later you were in the kitchen drinking water and the contractions got worse.
"It's time!" You say in pain. Robbie threw the bags in the car and you both drove off.

Another hour or so later.
Your water finally broke and after a while it was time to push.
You had your hair up high and Robbie never left your side.
You squeezed his hand tight.
You pushed and finally heard a scream.
You sigh in relief. And smile at Robbie.
Robbie had tears in his eyes. He looked up. "It's a boy!" He said happily.
You smile and let out a sigh and lean back.

A few minutes later Robbie watched his little boy get ready. He kissed your head. "You did so good." He said smiling.
You smile as they hand you your little boy.
You smile. He was so tiny and perfect.
"Aw he's so perfect." You say watching the baby try and open his eyes.
"Yeah he is." Robbie said leaning over.
He put his arm around you and smiled at the baby. "He needs a name." You say.
"How about (Pick a name)"
Robbie said touching the small baby's head.
"Perfect." You say.
Robbie took the baby and held it while you slept.
"Hey there.." He said smiling. The small baby reached for Robbie's face.
He smiled at you and then laid the baby down to sleep. He crawled in next to you. "I love you Y/N." He said smiling. He wrapped his arms around you and fell sleep.