Merry Christmas Darling

You were going home for the holidays. You had a great flight and now you were on your way to your Aunts house to see the whole family.
You saw on Twitter Robbie was in the same town as you. You got excited but, there was maybe a one in a million chance that you would ever see him.
You got settled in, ate dinner, and then went to help with the Christmas tree.
You turned on the lights to wrap around the tree. You noticed the neighbors house. Their tree had colored lights and lots of decorations. You smile at the tree then notice a boy looking up at it.
You put a box you were holding down. You stared at him and squinted your eyes. It couldn't be...
You turn and go make some tea.
You get in on a conversation with your Mom and Aunt. "Stephanie is the best neighbor, Y/N, she has a son around your age!"
You smile and drink your tea.
"I'll call them! They aren't too busy." Your Aunt smiles and you go fix your hair.
You walk out in jeans and a black pull over hoodie. Your hair up on your head.
Your Aunt touches your shoulders and drags you to the front door.
You stand there shocked. There was that boy you saw earlier. The one and only Robbie Kay.
You take a deep breath and smile.
"Hi Robbie." You say blushing.
"Oh you know him! Wonderful!"
Your Aunt goes away with everyone leaving you and Robbie alone.
He smiled his gorgeous smile.
"I never got your name."
He said. "Oh it's, Y/N"
He nods and you both go in the living room where the tv was playing a Christmas movie.
You sit by each other.
You cross your legs and look at him. He was wearing jeans and a tan colored sweater.
His hair was nicely cut. He smelled really good. His eyes sparkled from the TV. You catch yourself staring and quickly look away. Robbie glances at the tree. "Wow, looks incredible." He smiled and got up to look at the tree.
"Oh we aren't done yet." You say laughing a little.
He smiled.
"Yours looks awesome!" You say looking out the window.
Robbie walks up by you. "Wow you get a good view!" You both laugh
After having some cookies and laughing with each others families. You and Robbie were comfortable with each other.
"I like you Y/N I hope we can get together sometime alone.." Robbie says to you as they get ready to leave.
"Yeah? I would like that."
You smile and blush.
"See you around love."
He says as he kisses your cheek.
Your family smiles and makes 'ohhhh ahhh' noises.
You turn bright red and wave bye as they leave.

You go to bed smiling like an idiot.