I Love You. (Heroes Reborn)

Have had this story idea stuck in my head. There's obviously more to it!! Enjoy.

It's been a year since you fell in love with the sweet shy boy next door named Tommy. Tonight is your first year anniversary.
Being with someone who has powers and has to be very careful has been exciting.
You know you're in love with Tommy, however there's something you found out that he needs to know.

You slip on a cute black dress and put on some pretty jewelry and heels. You looked older. More mature then usual. You take a deep breath.

You hear someone knock on your door. Tommy. You answer and smile. He's so cute, he's got some scruff and it actually makes him look older. He is wearing a suit. He grins and gives you a dozen roses. "Happy Anniversary." He smiles.
"Awe thanks babe." You kiss his cheek.
You put the flowers in a vase before you leave.
"Where are we going?" You ask.
Tommy touches your shoulder. "It's a surprise." He winks. You smile and lean your forehead on his. You close your eyes as he makes you both disappear.

When you open your eyes you see Tommy's beautiful green eyes looking deep into yours.
You slowly look up and see you're in Paris. The Eiffel Tower stands in front of you looking like a huge Christmas tree all lit up. It's stunning. The world seemed to stop around you both.
Tommy made time stand still.
"Y/N.. I wanted to tell you this before the night gets kinda crazy with all the people around. I love you. So much. I cannot live without you. You're really my everything." He leans in and kisses you deeply slowly, it's perfect. You don't wanna stop kissing him. Ever.
After kissing for a very long time, time moves on. You both have a very romantic dinner together with the best wine and really good desserts. After dinner Tommy takes you to a huge hotel and you get a nice cozy room.
It's fancy. Everything you dreamed about.
Tommy pushes you against a wall and the kisses get rough. He can have all of you tonight.
"Tommy-" You say in between kisses.
"What baby?" He says moving to your neck, this puts you in a giggle fest. "Babe, I need to talk to you." You moan. He stops and kisses your nose. "I don't wanna talk.." He says.
"You will when you hear what I learned.." You say. He takes deep calming breaths. "Okay.." He gives you a confused sad look.
You lead him to the bed and sit down. You look at his shirt you must've unbuttoned when you were against the wall.
"You know how my Mom is never home.." You clear your throat.
Tommy blushes. "Yeah.." He looks down grinning thinking about your first time.
You grin. "Well uh she came home this weekend while you were on vacation with your Mom. I followed her to work.. you know I've had a bad feeling." He nods listening.
"She went into the government building.."
You look at Tommy. His eyes looking into yours searching. "No... not that building.. that's-" "I know." You say.
"They wanna kill me! Or use my power for something!!" Tommy says almost yelling.
"Tommy calm down please?" You say.
Tommy stands up and paces. "Why didn't you tell me.. why didn't you know!" He says.
"How would I know!?" I say feeling like I wanna cry." "My mom never told me what she does! She's lied to me my whole life." I feel tears coming down. For my mom, for me, for Tommy, for us. "Tommy I can't lose you." You sob and Tommy pulls you into a hug.
"It's okay.. shhh." He touches your hair. "It's not your fault. I love you."
"What are we gonna do?" You ask looking up at him.
"I have an idea...but. Tonight is not about your mom or evos or anything but us.." Tommy looks at you with a fire in his eye. You raise an eyebrows. "Show me what it's about.." you say.