“isn't there a better way?” Iida exclaim

“think about it Iida, pro-heroes often have to team up with other heroes from other agencies so that's the reason why we're doing that here” I explain

“yes, I see” Iida said “life is series of random events” he said then bow “excuse my rudeness.”

“this is gonna be exciting” I said

“no sweat let's draw!” All Might said

Partners:

Team A Uraraka and Yagi

Team B Shoji and Todoroki

Team C Mineta and Yaoyorozu

Team D Bakugou and Iida

Team E Ashido and Aoyama

Team F Koda and Sato

Team G Kaminari and Jiro

Team H Tokoyami and Asui

Team I Ojiro and Hagakure

Team J Kirishima and Sero

“wow what are the chances we're a team!” Ochaco said while we grab our hands

“yeah, we are a team!” I excitely said.

“I declare the first to fight is” All Migh pick up a ball then show “these guys”

 ‘A and D then that means we're up against with Bakugou and Iida’ I thought I became worried all of a sudden

 “everyone else can head to the monitor room to watch.”

“Yes Sir” the others said.

After the others left I look on my left side I can see Bakugou is glaring at me so I gave him a grin, then he became more serious.

“bad guys you can go in and get set up in 5 minutes, the good guys will set loose and the battle will start” Dad explain.

“yes Sir” we all respond.

After that me and Ochaco discuss of a plan.

“okay here's the plan in case there's a surprise attack” I explain “if Iida or Bakugou did a surprise attack I want you to find the weapon” I explain to her.

“but why?” she ask.

“because there are only two of them and two heroes, one of them must be guarding the weapon while the other will attack us, so I'll do the combat. And once I bring down Iida or Bakugou I'll catch up to you then help you” I finish my explanation “good plan right even I'll sustain some injuries”

“are you really sure about this plan?” she ask

“of course, I'm the only one trained in close-combat” I said then I took out my combat stick out behind my belt “here take this.”

Then she grab combat stick “what is it?” she ask

“that's my combat stick I'll lend it to you incase of combat so I'll let you have it. You can give it back to me once we're finish” I said “just hold the grip hard it'll get long” I explain.

Then she hold the grip out “cool” she said then she return to it's handy size “go team” she said.

Then I led out a high five “go team” then we high five.

“alright let's begin the indoor combat training. Team A Team D your time starts now” we heard Dad from the speaker.

“looks like that's our cue” then we stood tall “let's go”