Their Life

It seemed that when it finally settled down after Clark saved the world they still sort of remained busy. He became the as Katherine and any one else would word it a bumbling reporter nearly tripping over himself and others. 

Katherine rather that progress in the newspaper field and decided to return to their home and write. She had already had one book published and had decided that a second was to be done.

Clark returned to their large apartment and took off his glasses and walked up to her while she typed away on he computer. He kissed her cheek as he looked over her shoulder.

"Another fantasy novel?"

"Well I can't exactly write a book about you, so the fantasy novels seem to sell well."

"You could just return to the paper. Lois has gotten a promotion and as much as it bothers you so have I, her and I still work together but no longer in the basement."

"Clark its been a few years since you defeated Darkseid and I think maybe I would rather not be at the paper. I did receive this from Chloe though." Katherine said holding up a blue ribbon. 

"She is hoping we finally get married."

"We will, but with the paper and your new duties it has been hard. But I will wait for you forever. But I am happy to just be with you. And I am happy with the way our lives and love has progressed. You have become the hero you have always meant to be. And my powers are under control, with my assistance coming in from time to time. I love you."

"I love you too, and I gotta go."

"I know I heard. Go I will be her."  She said to him. He leaned down and kissed her quickly and took off, out the window. Katherine would never get used to the fact that he could now could fly. 

Katherine went to the roof of the building they lived in, his telescope was set up and she looked through it, she smiled as she saw him in the air. She was so proud of him and knew that their live would be together and she would wait forever to become Mrs. Clark Kent. 

Clark looked down and smiled as he saw her standing on the roof, he had done what was needed and landed on the roof behind her.

"Are you sure Superman can be seen with me?" She giggled.

"Yeah, come here." He said pulling her to him, he took to the air and heard her gasp slightly and hold on tighter

"Warning would be great honey." 

"Sorry." He said stopping well above the city, he turned her around and held her from behind. He wanted her to see what he did. He knew she couldn't hear all of what he could but she could see it, and almost sense if there was a problem.

"Armed robbery down there." She said to him. He nodded and flew down, dropping her off on the roof taking off in the direction she had pointed out. 

Their lives were what they made them and because of that they had made their own destiny. 

End