When I got home from school I saw the news that Dad saved a two boys from a sludge villain, then I saw him came through to the door.

"oh, Dad you're home early" I approach him

He scratch his head "ah, I just happen there are no villaims came in until I saved two boys from being killed" he said then spits blood

"aha, I see" I said "so you came in to the rescue then came out victorious" I said

He pats my head "hm, you really guess young lady"

I smiled "I'll prepare dinner then you can rest okay" I said while I ran to the kitchen then prepare for dinner. "Ah Yuki, you just came home for the summer now you're cooking for your old man" Dad said like crying.

That night I was on the bath tub I couldn't stop worrying about Dad's condition, once I became a hero he'll retire and I'll inherit his title. I want him to rest since he already done enough to this world so I want him to rest then leave the rest to me.

After that I put my sleeping clothes then dry my hair with a hair blower after that I send another text to Shoto since I already got myself a phone that Dad gave years ago so Shoto and I can stay in touch more often.

Half of month has passed we cleaned out Dagoba beach it was very beautiful, now Dad and I always hang there during nights or mornings to talk privately. But there are still months left until the entrance exam so I kept studying and training, I felt fine since I already know every answer on my sheet of paper and got straight A's in every test card.

Eventually Principal Nezu send me a recommendation card but I refuse since I want to earn myself then he send me another offer since I already know all about the lessons and excercise in UA they hired me to be a student-teacher in class 1-A to gain more for my upcoming debut.

Today is February 26 the day of the entrance exam.

I woke up then wore my junior high school uniform then fixed my hair with a half-up and half-down bun and kept my shoulder length hair straight after that I walk down stairs then I saw Dad reading the papers then I took a toast, bacon, egg and juice as I ate them all. Then Dad starts a conversation...

"I heard from Principal Nezu that you'll be a student-teacher in class 1-A" he said "I'm impress that you had a job in UA"

I smiled then I finish my breakfast then drink my juice "yeah, I'm pretty nervous since I never taught people before" I said being a nervous wreck I am.

"oh yeah, I heard from Principal Nezu that you'll be the announcer today" he said.

I became surprised and shocked "what!?" I exclaim "shouldn't it Present Mic since he's the usual annoucer" I pointed

"about that he wouldn't be there in time for the ceremony so you'll just need to tell them the rules and basics" he said then pause as he drink his tea "and also I'll become a teacher in hero basic training."

"I know, because Principal Nezu told me" I said.

Then he laughs while spitting blood

After that conversation we proceed outside then we walk the streets of Musutafu until we reached the entrance. I always see students come and go but today I can see students who want to be in UA.

"I'll go on ahead, you'll go register" Dad said then left

"sure Dad" I said

After that I walk inside then register then proceed to a different entrance to the stage, I saw Uncle Aizawa's sleeping bag is there I approach it.

"hey Uncle Aizawa" I called

Then he roll to me "so you're here, you'll be up less than a minute so be prepared" he said