HELLO

This is my first story...

Just add (your name) when you see _____.

Okay?

Okay.

**EDIT: 30/05/16**

So before you begin reading, I wrote this story when I was 12. TWELVE, OKAY? TWELVE. I'm warning you that I wrote this because I got bored and accidentally published it online, slightly regretting it, but continued writing anyway. At first I didn't know where the story is going, didn't know how to end it, so I decided on cutting it to make a sequel where I "kind of" had an idea where the story is about to go.

When I started writing this book, I had no experience of writing. NONE. Sure, I may be a person that enjoys reading books, stuff that every writer does, etc. But that didn't make me a writer at all. Reading this book now makes me cringe so much, I kind of want to delete it.

So you may continue reading, or just stop here. Because I may consider deleting this book soon or continue the sequel to start editing this book. This is just so bad.

But that my regrets are not fully frustrated about this book. Of course not. Because in this book, my writing career started. In this book, my mind was opened to start writing everyday, learning new things, and all of that. This book made me the person who I am now.

This sounds cheesy and awkward, but I want to thank all if my readers out there that didn't even comment any hate towards this book. (if you're about to begin reading, I'm sorry but this book is cringeworthy to me)

So this is it, the start of everything.