Chapter Twenty Nine

-My POV-
H-H-Hey guys!
If you're not a directioner, I'm really sorry for putting that 1D picture! Well, Zayn left so... There's a new member (that's what he said) and he's so cool.
He's at the middle of Niall and Harry ^_^
So... Yeah.
Read.
-------------
-YOUR POV-

"Let's sit down." I said. "Why do you always want to be here at Dyke Road park?" Anthony asked me. "I just want peace." I said. "Is anything wrong?" He asked. "I'm okay." I said. "Or... You're jelly." He said. "Excuse me?! I am NOT jealous, Mr. Anthony Padilla!" I slapped his arm. "Whoah! Whoah! H-Hold on! I was just kidding, dude!" He said. I just smiled at him, He smiled at me too.

*poof!*

"Uhm.. wanna grab a glass of beer... or something?" I said. "No, I feel comfortable now. Sitting here, with green grass around you, the wind is passing through my soul, beautiful view, chill..." He said. "Beautiful view? but, all I can see is... green grass." I said. "YOU are the BEAUTIFUL view." He said. I feel like I'm blushing a little. He's making me feel crazy.

"Anthony, you're out of your mind." I said.

He just smiled.

We sat there for HOURS!!!

"Hey uh, I think I have to go. I'll see you around..." I stood up then left.

It's crazy. Does Anthony like me? I think so but, I have a BOYFRIEND. He just looks like he's making fun of me, He's joking.

So, I walked at Dyke Road. Felix was there... saw me, He grabbed my arm and whispered: "I love you, girlfriend." He said, with his creepy/manly/whatever it's called voice. "wtf you're creeping me out, bruhh.." I said to him. "Sorry, _____." He said. "Where's Stacey??" I asked. "She's right there... At She Said." Felix pointed at a store. "I want to eat something... Different." I said. "Let's go to Red Snapper and try Thai food." He said. "Okayyy.." I said.

We entered his car and drove to the Red Snapper. There was a Traffic Jam so, we were stuck there for hours. I'm so hungry!!!

We reached the place, I'm so excited to eat food.
We ordered Chicken Pad Thai Noodles. CHICKEN!!!

After eating, We got back to The Grand Brighton. I packed all of my stuff and placed it at the back of his car, I'm going back.

As we reached his place, I opened the door. Edgar surprised me, he was going crazy! He's happy that I'm back. "Edgar! Stop harassing _____! She needs a rest." Felix calmed Edgar down. "Wait, I have something for Edgar..." I said. "What is it?" Felix asked. "Tadaaah!!! Mom gave it to me, she said I left it there when I left." I pulled out a blue ball and raised it up so high. Edgar got so excited, he was jumping around. "Whoah!! C-Calm down! Calm the fvck down, Edgar. Calm down..." I said. I gave it to Edgar and he was running around the house. He's damn crazy.

"That's what you get when you're the craziest dog in the world." I said.

The suddenly, Felix kissed me at my forehead. "That's what you get for being the sweetest girl in the whole world. Thanks for giving him that." He said. "That was really nothing. Besides, Edgar deserves it for being quiet when I sleep. But when it comes to you, he's crazy as fvck." I said. "Yeah, I'm getting so jelly about it." He joked.

After our craziness with Edgar, we decided to have a rest and be energetic for tomorrow.

-----------
-My POV-
Okay, I'm gonna try to do something shitty today.
I'll make fun of the predictive and tap the middle 14 times.

Here it goes...

"The fact I can get it right away with the best of the day"

Wtf....

Okay, I have to goooo!!!
-Faye